1Click DVD Copy is a fast and easy-to-use program for copying DVD movies. This is the latest version now utilizes CPRx error correction technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies. Now you can make a perfect copy of a DVD movie with just one click. Unlike other software with complex settings, 1Click DVD Copy can be used by anyone to make perfect copies of DVD movies.
1Click DVD Copy Features
- Creates Backup: Creating backup copies of your DVDs can actually be a bit more challenging than simply copying files from the optical drive to a location on your hard drive or LAN. This becomes evident the moment you want to clone a movie and preserve the menu structure, languages, and extras.
- Easy to use: Since such an application should be very easy to use and target beginners and professional users alike, 1Click DVD Copy’s look has been reduced to a minimum, so you won’t waste your time with complex configurations.
- Customizable: The main window comprises just the tools you need to copy a DVD on the fly, but those looking for a bit of customization can have a look in the options menu. In there you will find the settings that enable you to create a copy on the local disk, include extras or episodes from the DVD, make all the languages available in the copy as well, include subtitles and movie menus.
- DVD in an hour: The copying process can take quite some time, depending on how much information you have stored on the disc. During our tests, 1Click DVD Copy took a whole hour to clone a full DVD to a local folder.
- Just 1click: This application can get the job done very well and it really needs only one click to do that. The extra settings are a welcomed bonus so both advanced and less-experienced users can benefit from it.
Other Features of 1Click DVD Copy
- Windows 10 Compatible
- CPRx technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Integrated burn engine.
- Make a high-quality copy of just the movie or include the extras.
- Copies Episodic DVD Movies; TV Series, etc.
- Copy a DVD movie on one disc – no need to split.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive – great for laptops.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Free software updates for a year.
||Windows 7, 8, 10
||500 MHz Intel Pentium III process
||Up to 9 GB available hard disc space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
||DVD reader (DVD writer required for burning DVDs)
||1Click DVD Copy Software For Windows V 220.127.116.11
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
- Copying a DVD is simple – Insert a DVD and click the “Start” button.
- The User Guide contains additional information and explains the software in greater detail.
- Go to the DVD Copying Software page for more information on copying DVD movies.