Adobe Premiere Pro CC is the best Video Editor for Windows 10 PC offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine.
Along with tools for color, audio, and graphics, Premiere Pro works seamlessly with other apps and services, including After Effects, Audition, and Adobe Stock. Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects or download one from Adobe Stock and customize it — all without leaving the app. And Premiere Pro integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.
Adobe Premiere Pro comes with the all-new Premiere Rush CC, an all-in-one app that works across all your devices. Capture footage on your phone, then edit and share to social channels on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Or open your Rush files in Premiere Pro if you want to take them further.
||Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later (required)
||Intel Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
||16 GB of RAM (32 GB recommended)
||4 GB of GPU VRAM
||Fast internal SSD (recommended) for app installation and cache – plus provisional space for media
||1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
||32-bit video card
||Adobe Premiere Pro CC Software V 2021 15.1
||English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian
||Adobe Systems Inc
Key Point of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021 Video Editor For Windows 10
- Stay in your creative flow: This is the industry leader for editing everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films. Integrated, efficient workflows let you polish your work without leaving your timeline. And automated tools powered by Adobe Sensei speed up time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on your story.
- Any camera. Any format. Any platform: Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality. Broad native file support and simple proxy workflows make it easy to work with your media, even on mobile workstations. Delivering content that’s optimized for any screen or platform is faster than ever.
- Everything you need. Right where you need it: Along with tools for color, audio, and graphics, Premiere Pro 2021 latest works seamlessly with other apps and services, including After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock. Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects or download one from Adobe Stock and customize it — all without leaving the app. And the tool integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.
- Introducing Adobe Premiere Rush CC: The software comes with the all-new Premiere Rush CC, an all-in-one app that works across all your devices. Capture footage on your phone, and then edit and share it to social channels on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Or open your Rush files in Premiere Pro 32bit/64bit version if you want to take them further.
- Precise and simple color grading: Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments with innovative Lumetri Color tools. Each curve has two axes with paired values, making selective color grading easy and accurate.
- Improve audio instantly: New sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down or remove background noise and reverb for incredible results.
- Infographics with Motion Graphics templates: Drag and drop spreadsheets into new infographics Motion Graphics templates to quickly generate visualizations of your data. Any updates to your spreadsheets are automatically updated in your infographic.
- End-to-end VR 180: Jump into immersive video with support for VR 180, including optimized ingest and effects. Publish your videos in the Google VR180 format on YouTube or other platforms.
Other Features of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021 for Windows 10
- Mercury Playback Engine
- High-fidelity interchange
- Sync Settings
- Multicam editing
- Edit video faster than ever before
- Project and media management
- Broad format support
- End-to-end metadata workflow
- Greater audience reach
- Mobile editing with all-new Premiere Rush
- End-to-end VR 180
- Intelligent audio cleanup
- Data-driven infographics Motion Graphics templates
- Adobe Stock enhancements
- Creative Cloud Library improvements
- Theater Mode in Adobe Immersive Environment
- Australian closed-captioning standard
Adobe Premiere Pro comes with native support for a wide range of cameras (Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, to name a few), which makes it easier to import and edit digitally recorded videos while eliminating the time-consuming transcoding process.
This video editor software for Windows can also be used in tandem with other Adobe products; it benefits from effortless integration with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition to name the most important ones. This allows users to move projects between the aforementioned applications, thus improving the overall workflow.
Adobe Premiere Pro requires a specific system setup but provides outstanding results in return. It optimizes the workflow and dramatically reduces the time you’d usually waste on other editing tools, making it a top pick.