Advanced Driver Updater is an easy-to-use program for PC that scans your desktop or laptop system for outdated drivers, and updates them for peak performance. Your computer will run faster – much faster – if you have the latest drivers installed. Drivers are the software that allows Windows to communicate with your computer’s hardware. Updated display drivers allow you to access all of your screen’s features. Updated audio and graphics drivers let you work with your computer’s high-end music and video features. This software finds the latest drivers on the Internet and installs them on your computer.
Advanced Driver Updater is a software application with a pretty self-explanatory name – it allows you to update your system drivers. It can be easily figured out by users, regardless of their level of experience.
Scan, download, and install the latest drivers for Windows 10 with just a few simple clicks with this nifty tool. It’s easy and quick! Stop wasting time looking for drivers on the hardware manufacturers’ websites. Download the Driver Updater for PC now, and keep your computer running at peak performance.
The interface of the program is clean and pretty intuitive. Upon initialization, Advanced Driver Updater automatically displays a list of all drives which need updates, so you don’t have to manually perform a scanning procedure.
You can check out specific details for each of them, such as the driver name, version, age, and status. Updating an item can be seamlessly done, by clicking a button.
Advanced Driver Updater Features
- Update Outdated Drivers: Scan, download, and install the latest drivers for your system to enhance overall PC performance. Gain access to all of the features that are built into your computer hardware.
- Driver Exclusion List: Sometimes new drivers don’t work the way they’re supposed to. The Driver Exclusion feature excludes those drivers that may cause system instability due to compatibility issues. On future scans, excluded drivers will not appear in the scan results and will not be updated.
- Backup and Restore: You can take a full or selective backup of your PC drivers, and restore them whenever required. With its emphasis on safety, the tool puts you in control of which drivers are installed on your computer.
- Scheduled Driver Scan: Scheduled driver scans and updates as frequently as you wish. Hardware manufacturers almost always create new drivers when they release new hardware. And most of them release drivers to fix bugs that they have discovered. It lets you run a one-time update of your drivers, or schedule regular scans and updates.
- Full Compatibility with Latest Operating Systems: The Driver Updater runs under Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. And the software knows that different drivers are required for different versions of the operating system. The software always selects and installs the proper drivers for your computer’s configuration.
You can opt for Advanced Driver Updater to update all drives, create an ignore list, as well as backup and restore data. From the Settings tab, you can alter the default locations for the downloaded drivers and backup copies, schedule a one-time-only or recurring task, switch to a different language for the interface set the action on the close button, as well as make Advanced Driver Updater automatically run at system startup.
The program runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, less experienced users can quickly learn how to deal with this tool.
Pros And Cons of Advanced Driver Updater
|Easy to install and use
||Driver sources are not always clear
|Works with all recent Windows versions
||It may not locate all outdated drivers
||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (both 32 and 64 bit).
||Intel Pentium 4 or later.
||512 MB of RAM.
||500 MB Hard Disk Space.
||Advanced Driver Updater Software For Windows V 4.5.1086.17935
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese