With Affinity Photo filehippo, you can paint and sketch like a pro with over 120 professionally designed brushes including effects, bristles, dry media, inks, markers, and paint. It is compatible with all major graphics tablets, supporting pressure sensitivity and brush stabilization for super smooth and natural-looking brushwork.
Affinity Photo filehippo allows you to customize your workspace to work for you. It provides a choice of light and dark UI, customizable toolbars and tabs, and a huge library of fully customizable keyboard shortcuts.
A standout alternative to Photoshop, Affinity Photo filehippo includes a huge range of tools and features to suit your needs, whether you’re looking to edit and retouch images or create full-blown, multi-layered compositions.
Affinity Photo filehippo Software Features
Performance and power
The raw power under the hood of Affinity Photo will leave you amazed at how quickly you can work. Watch your edits render in real-time and dive into the huge toolset, tailored to the demands of a professional workflow.
- Live, real-time editing
- Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
- Super smooth pan and zoom at 60fps
- Near-instant load of huge files
- Open and edit PSD and PSB files
Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights, plus over a dozen other non-destructive adjustments which preview instantly and can be edited at any time.
layers. This means you can erase away from them, mask them, reorder them and adjust parameters at any time. It’s a completely new way to work.
- Add filter effects non-destructively
- Apply to single layers or over a whole layer stack
- Mask and erase areas after they have been applied
- Live full resolution preview at all times
Full RAW Development
Shoot in RAW and enjoy an end-to-end 16-bit, super smooth experience in Affinity Photo filehippo. Bring out all the details, and control those finer corrections to take that perfect shot to another level.
- Professional lens corrections
- Adjust exposure, black point, white balance and much more
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows, and tones
- View and edit EXIF information
- Best in class noise reduction and hot pixel removal
Affinity Photo’s HDR algorithm creates incredibly natural-looking images enabling you to unlock the full dynamic range of the scene. You can work natively with the full 32-bit image, or use extensive tone mapping facilities for beautiful results.
- Unlimited source images
- Full tone mapping controls
- Merge directly from RAW
- Alignment and perspective correction
Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for detailed macro photography results. Affinity Photo filehippo takes care of the alignment and completes a deep analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
The only photo editing tool to offer a full end-to-end 32-bit workflow for working on HDR images, renders, textures or exports from 3D software.
- OpenEXR and Radiance HDR support
- Import OpenColorIO configurations
- HDR / EDR monitor support
Achieve a level of accuracy you never thought possible with Affinity Photo’s advanced selection refinement algorithms. Whether cutting out objects, creating masks or selectively applying adjustments, you can make extremely precise selections – even down to individual strands of hair – with ease.
- Selection brush & magic wand
- Marquee and lasso tools
- Advance selection refinement
- Paint to select
- Pen tool selection tool
Faultless photo stitching
Get perfect panoramas every time with Affinity Photo’s advanced stitching algorithm, including automatic image alignment and full perspective corrections.
With support for limitless layers, Affinity Photo filehippo provides a full library of adjustments, effects, and live filters, all of which can be grouped, clipped, masked or blended together to create incredibly complex image compositions.
- Unlimited layers
- Layer effects
- Live blend modes
- Mask & clipping layers
- Vector and text tools
- Huge library of brushes included
- Create custom brushes with advanced dynamics
- Combine multiple brushes together in a single stroke
- Full support for Wacom and other graphics tablets
- Full support for Apple Pencil (iPad version)
- Import .abr brush files
Affinity Photo filehippo Other Features
- Pen and dial support for Surface devices
- At least 2x faster loading of RAW files
- More effective noise reduction, hot pixel removal, and wide color space development
- New Sub Brushes to combine multiple brushes in a single stroke
- Symmetry (up to 32-way) is now supported – including on-canvas controls and optional mirroring
- On the fly nozzle rotation now available with shortcut keys
- New “Procedural texture” and “Voronoi” filter effects
- Live filter effects have been rewritten to improve performance
- An all-new HSL adjustment layer has been added, supporting custom hue ranges, new UI and picker controls
- Layers studio revamp
- Alternate futures for document history
- HEIF images can now be loaded, including loading of any depth map
- Added support for 12bit and 16bit CMYK TIFF files
- New Assets Panel available to store and drag and drop regularly used assets
- Huge macro and batch processing improvements
The first professional photo editing application to have its full feature set and have 100% file format compatibility across Windows, Mac, and iPad allowing you to work with the same file across any device.
Affinity Photo filehippo vs Photoshop
||Affinity Photo filehippo
||Affinity Photo filehippo is a raster graphics editor published by Serif for macOS, iOS, and Windows.
||Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed by Adobe Systems for Mac & Windows operating systems.
- No subscription charge and a free trial is available.
- Inexpensive and single payment.
- Fast and efficient toolset.
- Live tools, live previews, and real-time editing.
- Full set of 16-bit filters.
- Instantly undo/redo over 8000 History steps.
- Dedicated Raw editor with split view.
- Advanced layer handling with unlimited layers.
- 64-bit Adobe Photoshop compatible plug-ins available.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) editing.
- Functionality can be extended by using add-on programs called Photoshop plugins.
- pen tools allow selecting objects through a precise path.
- Stamp tool helps to duplicate objects or to remove defects in images.
- Cropping and slicing of images are possible.
- Marquee tool helps to edit a selected area without affecting the rest of the image.
- Video editing is also possible with Adobe Photoshop.
- 3D Extrusion and 3D painting features are available in the latest versions.
- 360 Panorama workflow.
- Adobe Camera Raw 9.1 enhancements.
||Windows, macOS, iOS
||Available in 26 languages.
||Available in 9 languages.
||DirectX 10-compatible Graphics Cards and above
||2GB RAM minimum (4GB RAM recommended)
||670MB of available space; more during installation
||1280×768 display size or better
Affinity Photo filehippo is a provided facility for editing Photo and makes creative photography. It provides pen and dials support, new sub brushes to combine multiple brushes in a single stroke, On the fly, nozzle rotation is available with shortcut keys, as well as multiple layers.