Airdroid App for android enables you to transfer files across devices, control mobile devices remotely, and receive and reply to messages on PC. It better focuses on calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed. This remote control for android allows you to do is connect to your Android device over the network to control files, music, photos, video, apps, and even contacts. You can even read and send texts from the web interface. It allows managing your android mobile from PC. It is the newest and best way for you to access your Android device from your desktop or laptop computer.
It allows you to remotely control certain functions of your Android phone or tablet. File and folder transfer, for instance, is supported and can be performed both PC to Android, as well as vice versa. You may view call lists, missed calls, received SMS, even reply to short messages while typing from the physical keyboard.
It must be installed both on your computer and your Android phone, in order for the secure connection to be established. You can easily install the AirDroid app on your phone, from Play Store. Moreover, you need to log in using a valid email address and password, then repeat the action when accessing AirDroid from the phone/tablet.
Remotely control your Android phone using Airdroid App
Once the device is connected, you may view the phone’s content on the desktop. The software features AirMirror, a function that allows you to remotely control your Android phone/tablet, such as to receive notifications on your desktop, reply to SMS, or launch applications by clicking on the notifications.
The software features End-to-End encryption (E2EE) as a security measure for data protection or blocking interference from third parties. You may control several messaging applications and send messages straight from your desktop.
Airdroid App Features
- File transfer – Free Transfer files without cable: Transfer files, photos, documents, music, or APK, all without a cable. You can even transfer folders and manage files remotely.
- Remote control App– Control your devices anytime: No matter it’s the local or remote network, you can use AirMirror to take complete control of your Android devices. The View Only Mode allows you to present your device screen, doing game live streaming and demonstrating apps, etc. You can also use the remote keyboard to type on a device using your computer keyboard.
- SMS & Notifications – Never miss an important message during work: The desktop notification feature allows you to mirror notifications of SMS, emails, app notifications (like WhatsApp, Kik, Line, etc.) to your computer and quickly reply them. No more need to check your phone, and never miss an important message.
- Remote Camera: Start device camera remotely, monitor the environment around the device in real-time.
- Web app – Manage files on the device via a web browser: No need to install any client, no restriction to any system, you just need a web browser to enjoy all the features to manage your devices. The best solution during travel or for managing devices on the computer without the desktop client installed.
You may enable the ‘Find my phone’ option, in order to locate your device on a map, to remotely erase confidential data, lock your phone or set it to play a sound. This feature is highly useful in case you misplace your Android phone.
||Airdroid App V 22.214.171.124 for Android
Airdroid App for android allows you to wireless manage, control, and quick access to Android devices. With this app, you can do various functions like accessing your address book, send texts, share pictures, and receive notifications and control android mobile in your PC.