Steganos Password Manager is the best user-friendly app designed to secure all your passwords in a single place, whether we’re talking about bank or email accounts, credit cards, and other important data. It provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!
Passwords are the keys to your digital life and the variety and quality of it is crucial for online security. Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months.
– Clifford Stoll
Whether you want to back up your passwords in the cloud or access them from your smartphone: The cloud is convenient – and now it’s safe. This is the Best app for Windows PC encrypts your passwords directly on your PC and only then transfers them to the cloud. So nobody but you has access.
The installation procedure is fast and shouldn’t give you any trouble. Once launched, it asks you for a master password that will be used every time you want to access the information.
This key can be saved on a USB flash drive for safekeeping. Plus, there’s a virtual keyboard put at your disposal, in case you suspect the computer to be hijacked by key loggers.
||Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1
||At least Pentium III, AMD Athlon or comparable CPU
||1 GB RAM
||100 MB free available space
||Steganos Password Manager For PC V 22.0.4
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
||Steganos Software GmbH
Best Password Manager App Features
- AutoFill in all browsers and your favorite apps with the new iOS & Android password manager apps
- Simplified categorization of entries
- Optimized user interface with grouping options
- Improved search function
- A browser plugin for Microsoft Edge
- Several user interface themes for you to choose from
- Massive cloud sync and Mobile app performance speedup
- Optional increased data density in password lists
- File attachments sync between PCs too
- Password categories also in Mobile apps
- Create and edit your passwords on your smartphone with Steganos Mobile Apps
- Full synchronization between Mobile Apps and this tool via OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or MagentaCLOUD
- Full synchronization between several Steganos Password Manager 22
- Automatically saves and inserts your credentials with the help of browser extensions
- Directly access your Private Bookmarks through browser extensions
- Highly secure encryption: the encryption algorithm safely stores all login data with AES 256-bit encryption
- Two-factor authentication for your keychains (supports Authy, Google Authenticator, and more)
- Convenient password import from Google Chromeg
- A virtual keyboard makes it impossible for keyloggers to record keyboard input
- An optional character randomizer protects against mouse click logging
- The portable version included: use the portable USB version on any PC
- Print function for safekeeping password lists with a notary or in bank safe deposit box
Pros and Cons Of Best Password Manager App
|One-time price includes five PC licenses
||Password capture trouble in testing
||Limited Web form filling
|Can sync with unlimited Android and iOS devices
||Lacks secure sharing, password inheritance, and other advanced features
||No Mac support
||Auto-fill doesn’t work in Firefox
Q: Is this software Free? How much does it price to download?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about the license you can discover on the owner’s websites.
Q: How can I download it on Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this software will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Steganos Password Manager for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
Steganos Best free Password Manager app now offers two-factor authentication, but it has trouble capturing some passwords in testing and facilitates a secure safe for storing personal information and password, and it can be handled with ease by all types of users.