ConvertXtoDVD is a 1 click solution to convert and burn your video files to a compatible DVD free download. The software supports the most popular types of video and subtitles files. Equipped with a fast and quality encoder you get excellent results quickly. The recommended settings are selected so that you get the best result possible. If you do decide to edit your videos or change any settings a live preview will help validate any editing you do to your video before the conversion. Choose full-screen or widescreen (4:3 or 16:9) as well as your choice for NTSC or PAL.
The software comes with an easy-to-use interface that makes all the functions available with one or two clicks and it is not cluttered by many buttons, tabs, or menus. A great thing about this tool is that it supports not only DVDs but also Blu-ray discs for both input and output.
With ConvertXtoDVD, you can edit the audio streams, subtitles, and disc chapters as well. If you want to check out the modifications of the work in progress, you can use the preview window on the right side of the main window.
There are many menu templates you can choose from and make the DVD look more modern or more classic just as easy. More detailed settings allow you to configure the root menu parameters, including background audio, video or image, the chapter menu, and many more.
||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
||Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon.
||1 GB RAM with Windows Vista. 2 GB RAM with Windows 10. 4 GB RAM to convert from UHD (4K) content.
||Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free.
||ConvertXtoDVD Software For Windows V 22.214.171.124
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
ConvertXtoDVD Convert Video To DVD Software Features
Easy to Use
- Preview window, see changes live
- Works in 1 click: no experience needed
- Merge videos together
- Cut off unwanted parts of the video
- Pad & Crop
- Rotate image
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronization
- Image enhancer wizard
- Brightness / Contrast / Luminosity control
- Special filters for impressive results
- Quality advisor
- Use a pre-made or custom menu
- Full customization: edit background videos and audio, duration, animation, etc.
- Save menu templates
- Intro video option, plays before the main menu
Subtitles & Chapters
- Advanced subtitle support (soft or hard)
- Text editor for extreme customization
- Add copyright / watermark
- Add chapters
- Hardware decoding
- Simultaneous conversions
- Multi-core support
- Convert to PAL or NTSC
- Fullscreen or widescreen
- Audio normalization
- 2 pass encoding
– Batch converter
Burn or Save Anywhere
- Save to PC / transfer to USB
- Burn to DVD, watch on any DVD player
- Burn as ISO
- Burn multiple copies
- Compatible with any disks
Other Features of This DVD Burner Software
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3
- Handles subtitle files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on the hard drive or burn video files to DVD free software
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop, etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, font, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
You can create your own menu, merge files, add custom chapters, remove unwanted parts of the video such as commercials, rotate videos, change the brightness/contrast/sharpness, and includes an audio normalizer. Multiple audio and subtitle tracks are supported. Subtitles can be converted as external subtitles or embedded into the video and can be tweaked to your desire: color, font, code page, positioning, and so on. Audio, video, and subtitle synchronization can be corrected with an easy to use” offset” feature. You can change your output size and encoding quality and select the resize filters you want to be used.
Professional type settings are available like adding an intro video to play before loading the main menu or add a watermark/copyright to videos. Hardware decoding technology is included to lighten the CPU’s load. For the final step, save the conversion to your hard drive, burn to ISO or DVD, single or double layer disk, any brand of disks with any brand of burners. Set up your favorite burning settings. This program is available in multiple languages. User guide included and VSO support guaranteed for your slightest problems. Just you need to burn video files to DVD software for free download for Windows PC.
When it comes to the supported filetypes and sources, This software is mainly used to convert video to DVD and it offers a variety of options. It can handle AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, MOV, DV, WMV and WMV HD while the input can come from digital video cameras, capture cards, TV, or satellite.
In case you don’t want to burn video files to DVD, there’s always the possibility to save the DVD structure to a folder on your hard drive or make an ISO image. It can create discs in both PAL and NTSC region formats, so compatibility is ensured for all DVD players out there.
What’s New In ConvertXtoDVD
- disabled emails appear on the pre-filled box
- closed ticket if we cannot retrieve the status
- Subtitles issue -> red subtitle with green border
- Change “Report a bug” to “Support Center” + icon
Conclusion of The Conversion Video To DVD Software
The application is indeed one that deserves at least a try. Thanks to a solid feature pack, easy to use, and quick in processing, ConvertXtoDVD remains one of the best choices in its category.
FAQ of ConvertxtoDVD Video To DVD Converter And Burner Software
My unlock key does not work, how do I fix it?
If you have just purchased the product, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the product that is available on the VSO Software website. Copy and Paste your key as it figures in the email that was sent to you.
How do I unlock the software?
Copy and paste your license key into the software. Make sure you have downloaded the product that corresponds with the key you purchased.
Is there a functional difference between the trial and the registered version?
During a limited time (typically 7 days), there will be no functional difference from the registered version, except for some popup to remind that the software is in unlimited trial mode for a limited time. This unlimited trial period starts from the 1st use of the software on a given computer and requires an Internet connection. Once this fully-featured trial period is over, or if no internet connection is available, several limitations will be introduced, such as limitation of output duration, video watermark, and more. The unlimited trial period doesn’t reset/restart when re-installing or updating the software.
My files to burn are 4.38 GB (or bigger) and I am using a 4.7 GB DVD disc, why won’t it fit on the media?
A 4.7 GB disc will only hold 4.37 GB of data, the computer sees 1 GB as 1,073,741,824 bytes. The disc manufactures see 1 GB as 1,000,000,000 bytes. So for them, a 4.7GB DVD disc holds 4,700,000,000 bytes. That divided by 1,073,714,824 (a real GB) makes 4.37 GB of real data storage.
What is a transcoder and where do I get one?
A transcoder is used to compress a DVD movie to fit it onto a normal 4.37 GB media.