DreamMail is a fully-featured and reliable freeware email client for Windows that provides users of all knowledge levels with both commonly used and advanced tools for managing emails. With built-in support for common email protocols (POP3, SMTP, eSMTP) and integrations with Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, and RSS feed, this single email client can help both home users, businesses, and large companies to easily manage multiple email clients, customize templates, create backups, password-protect messages, and much more.
With years of experience in creating intuitive tools and UI, DreamMail Team has created a client that can fulfill all your needs. While novices can stick to the traditional tabbed UI elements such as inbox, outbox, sent messages, trash, drafts, advanced users can easily set up procedures such as email filtering, RSS listings, multiple-user accounts, automated backups, connection to local email servers, setup conversion of emails into HTML or text files, and much more.
And that’s far from everything that DreamMail can offer. If you are working for an organization that has strict procedures for how can access specific email messages, you can easily access tools for setting up privileged access, password-protected folders, the protection level of Junk mail, and more.
||Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
||Processor Pentium 500 MHz
||64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
||5 MB Hard disk space for the software
||Enough disk space for your data, contacts, and mails
||DreamMail V 220.127.116.11 Email Client
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
DreamMail Email Client Benefits
Support for multiple accounts and mail protocols
When you first initialize the program, you enter a wizard in which you can select to automatically create a default user or manually configure multi-user information.
In the next step, you must enter your email address (supports POP3, SMTP, eSMTP, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, and others), along with your password and name, and optionally test your account.
Clean GUI, organize your address book and access an RSS reader
It needs a while to load your email account’s database, yet during this time, you can explore all the features located in its intuitive interface.
Besides the mail folder where you can access your inbox, outbox, sent messages, as well as trash and drafts, you can create and organize an address book, search through your mail, access your account via a web browser integrated in the DreamMail interface, but you can also access an RSS reader. This is probably the best time to point out that the latest versions of the app have various Chinese UI elements. Unfortunately, the same goes for the app’s installer.
Create backups and protect your data with a passkey
One of the key features of DreamMail is that it supports multiple accounts with different configurations, as well as multiple users. You can also create a backup for the messages, that will be stored on the software’s server, as well as view received mails in HTML or text without online preview.
Furthermore, the application comes with several templates that you can use as backgrounds for text. In addition, you can password-protect DreamMail or specific folders, adjust the protection level for Junk Mail, create filters for messages, write notes, customize the interface, and much more.
DreamMail Email Client For Windows Features
- Multi-accounts & Multi-users: It can manage many users at the same time and can set perfectly many mail accounts.
- Templates and signatures management: Mail templates are included into the software, and you can easily create new templates. You can also edit your signatures, and change them according to your feelings!
- Antispam filter, scan every dangerous file: The antispam filter spots spams through all your emails and send them to the SPAM box.
- Miscellaneous protocols management: POP3, SMTP, ESMTP protocols for email are available. Webmails like Hotmail or Yahoo! are easily accessible from the User Interface.
- Rules of messages: Manage black & white lists to send your mails to your Mailbox(es) or to Spam Box(es).
- Multiple sending: You can send a mail to your whole family, or to many of your friends, Multi-sending can help you to write only one message for all receivers.
- Data compress: Your data (accounts, contacts, mail list) can be automatically compressed to use less disk space.
- View in HTML or TEXT mode: Received emails can be displayed on HTML mode or TEXT mode.
- Preview online or offline: You can disable downloading online content to protect your computer from spams.
- Easy access to source and headers: Headers and source can be easily displayed
- Fully-featured Dreammail email clients targeted to both novices and professionals.
- Familiar and intuitive interface.
- Presence of numerous advanced tools.
- Integrated management of RSS feeds.
- Support for the calendar, template messages, attachment manager and much more.
- Lightweight on both storage and resources.
- Available on Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Available in regular, portable, and Pro versions.
Pros and Cons Of DreamMail Email Client
|Manages email accounts and RSS feeds with power and security
||It has trouble with language encodings other than US-English and Chinese.
|You can use and create flexible message templates, and it works with stationery, too
||You cannot set up virtual folders to organize mail or assign free-form labels to messages.
|Finds messages related to a contact swiftly, and you can flag messages with versatility
||It does not support IMAP accounts and lacks effective spam filtering.
DreamMail is the best Email client for Windows 10 uses a surprisingly low amount of system resources and it did not freeze or crash during our tests. Unfortunately, it could not access the online forum to view helpful tips. Nevertheless, this software is strongly recommended to all users.