eM Client is a full feature-rich and the best free email client for Windows 10 and macOS with a modern and easy-to-use interface. It also offers calendars, tasks, contacts, and chat. If you’re looking for easy to use but yet feature-rich email client for PC look no further. This software is what you need. This email software is a full-featured email client that and more than that since it also has support for Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, and even Chat. You can connect the app to your email accounts over POP or IMAP protocol to Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, iCloud accounts and there is also support for MS Exchange and Google Apps.
Switching to eM Client from your current email client for Windows 10 couldn’t be easier, since you can import all your data directly from Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, The Bat, or Windows Mail or so you could get started in minutes. In addition, you can also easily export all your data to many available formats or make and restore backups.
The user interface is very clean, modern-looking, customizable, and intuitive. The software comes with localization to 19 languages and 10 colorful themes. The default “Modern” theme one is really good but you can change it according to your color preferences. A left sidebar gives you access to your email accounts, calendar, tasks, and contacts and that one is always visible while the right one can be hidden and you can use it to access contact details, agenda, and chat. The chat can be detached to a separate window if needed and it supports three major messaging services: Google Talk and Facebook and Jabber and offers file transfers.
Reading and sending emails is pure joy. You can have your Messages Panel on the left or at the bottom or disabled and in that case when you open a new message it will appear in a new window. Searching is really fast and gives accurate results. Some of the nifty features are delayed (scheduled) email sending, full spell-checker, email templates and signatures, message encryption, and creating email groups that where you can add more people that you want to email at the same time. This can be very useful and can save you a lot of time.
The only downside is its higher memory usage (compared to the Thunderbird for example), but overall the latest version is an impressive email client with tons of features. It is free for personal use for up to two email accounts. If you need more than two accounts (or if you need it for business use) you’ll have to buy a premium version and trust me on this one: money spent on the tool will be money very well spent.
||Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
||. NET FRAMEWORK
||eM Client V 8.0.3385 For Windows
||English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, and Chinese.
eM Client For Windows 10 Features
- PGP Encryption Support: An email client App now supports PGP – create or import your PGP keys to send encrypted and signed emails. Check the video for instructions.
- Live Backup: You no longer have to exit the email client App in order for the backup to proceed. Email client App will now back up while running so you can simply keep working even while it is underway.
- Auto Avatar downloading: An email client App automatically downloads and displays avatars for your contacts from the web.
- Improved table editor: Editing tables just became a whole lot easier – you can resize any cell, row, or column that you want.
- Auto resizes and basic editing images: Pasting images into emails is now simpler than ever. Not only will they be automatically resized to fit, but you will also be able to manually change the size, as well as rotate and flip them.
- Auto-replies for Gmail: Automatic ‘Out of Office’ replies for Gmail are now at your disposal. Let everyone know that you will not be able to respond to their emails by configuring the automatic response right inside the email client App.
- Super simple import and setup: An em Client App is able to set up everything automatically for most of the services. It also efficiently imports your data from all major email clients. This application includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, and more.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange, and others: It supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. You can find more information in the Server section of the web.
- Superfast Search: Quickly finding what you are looking for makes you more productive. email client App excels in this area with its super-fast and customizable search capabilities.
- Touch Support: With its complete touch support and optimized appearance, the email client App fully supports modern devices such as tablets and hybrid devices.
Pros and Cons Of eM Client For Windows 10
||Limited Customer Support
Q: Is eM client really free?
A: Its pricing starts at $28.42 as a one-time payment, per user. There is a free version. It does not offer a free trial.
Q: Is eM client secure?
A: Yes, it is. To ensure the safety of your information, eM Client incorporates top-of-the-line encryption services on all incoming and outgoing mail.
Q: Does eM Client Work With Mac?
A: It is a cross-platform email client, which means you can install it on Windows as well as your Mac. Although the user interface may differ, you’ll find all the features in both variants of this tool.
eM Client is a well-rounded free email client for Windows 10, complete with a calendar and integrated chat. Its interface is clear, making even the more advanced tools accessible to new users, and there’s even a dedicated option for touchscreens. eM Client popped up some errors when attempting to connect to e-mail accounts; it was unable to resolve them. Otherwise, it offers a complete solution when it comes to managing multiple email accounts from one place.