InfraRecorder is a Free CD Burning Software to burn all types of CDs and DVDs with all kinds of data including audio and video files. It will also use to create custom data, audio, and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images. Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs. Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods. You can create images, mixed-mode projects, save audio files such ( WAV ) and all the other stuff that you would expect from a burning tool. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
Features Of Free CD Burning Software
- Create custom data, audio, and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO image and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Other Feature Of Free CD Burning Software
Intuitive environment and operations one can perform
The interface is the strong point of the software that sets itself apart as it is quite user-friendly and simple to handle. It allows you to select the type of disc you wish to create from the get-go, while more experienced users can get the advanced configuration screen ago with just a single click.
Upload files, burn them to a disc and verify the results
Once you start a new burning project, InfraRecorder opens a multi-panel screen which allows you to browse the contents of your hard drive and add new files to the compilation. In addition to that, “drag and drop” support is included, so placing new files on the disc is quite easy.
This program allows you to configure the burning process, so you can choose to verify the disc or eject it after writing, adjust the write speed and method and use buffer underrun protection.
||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8
||InfraRecorder V 0.53 For Windows
InfraRecorder that makes burning your files to disc an easy process. Use InfraRecorder to burn CDs, disc images, and backup your most important files like BIN image so that you do not lose any information. Copy your files and save them to CD or DVD.