macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
12.6 GB( Safe & Secure )
Apple has redesigned macOS numerous times throughout the years. All Apple computers use the Mac operating system. macOS Big Sur elevates the most advanced desktop operating system in the world to a new level of power and beauty. Experience Mac to the fullest with a refined new design. Enjoy the biggest Safari update ever. Discover new features for Maps and Messages. And get even more transparency around your privacy.
There is no neat distinction between operating system software and the software that runs on top of it.
– Jim Allchin
This update coincides with the release of Apple’s very first in-house ARM-based SoC for Macs, and we can see why. Big Sur was designed with these new chips in mind, and it provides further integration with iOS and iPadOS.
There are several default applications that come with Apple macOS. These applications are designed to increase efficiency as you work on everyday activities. They can help you do things like organizing your calendar and contacts, conduct mathematical operations, write notes, send emails, receive emails, and surf the internet. Since these are all Apple-based applications, you don’t need to download any third-party apps.
Of course, you can always visit the Mac App Store if you’d like to download and install more apps onto your phone. Apple verifies all the utility apps that are available in the store, so you can definitely trust their authenticity. Patches don’t need to be downloaded and installed manually either.
iCloud Account Benefits
It is fast and easy to switch between devices with the OS because of what iCloud can offer you. It lets you synchronize your documents by saving them to the library of your iCloud account. Then all you need is an Apple ID to access those documents on any Apple computer or device. It can share documents too.
Another cool feature of the OS is called Compressed Memory. When the memory has inactive data in it, Compressed Memory will reduce the data automatically in order to speed up the computer.
It has a Keychain utility that can store your most sensitive information and keep it secured. This information includes your passwords, credit card numbers, banking credentials, and so on. It all stays securely saved in the cloud.
If you ever try to use this sensitive information on another Apple device, the data will synchronize with it.
The Fast and Compatible with Mac Computers
macOS features a Notification Center that keeps you informed of any updates related to your Mac computer or other Apple devices. Interactive notifications let you conduct management tasks immediately.
You can reply to email messages immediately, as well as manage your email conversations and FaceTime call responses. You can do all of this in the Notification Center. It has so many integrated features that give it a variety of functions and benefits. The result is an incredible user experience.
|Operating System||macOS X 10.9 or later|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage Space||35.5 GB Free Available Space|
|Software Name||macOS Big Sur V 11.0.1|
|File Size||12.6 GB|
|Languages||Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (UK), English (U.S.), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietname|
macOS Big Sur Features
- New design for apps makes it easier to focus on your content and take action with space-efficient toolbars and full height sidebars.
- The updated menu bar features wider spacing and new translucent material that becomes more vibrant when you interact with it.
- Refreshed system sounds include the boot chime and sounds for transferring files, moving items to the trash, locking files, and more.
- Control Center puts your favorite menus and controls in one handy place in the menu bar so you can quickly adjust settings as you work.
- Additional controls appear when you click to expand Control Center menus.
- Support for pinning favorite menus from Control Center to the menu bar.
- Notification Center:
- Updated Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view.
- Interactive notifications display additional actions you can take with a deep press.
- Beautiful, new data-rich widgets for Calendar, Clock, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather.
- Edit view lets you to add new widgets and customize their size.
- Support for widgets from third-party apps.
- World’s fastest desktop browser with industry-leading performance and energy efficiency.
- Customizable new start page lets you set a background image and decide what appears, including Reading List, iCloud Tabs, Privacy Report, and more.
- Expanded extensions support and new dedicated category in the App Store for discovering new extensions.
- New tab design featuring favicons in tabs, and website previews that appear when you hover over a tab.
- Translation (beta) for English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Russian or Brazilian Portuguese.
- Privacy Report gives you visibility into how Safari keeps your browsing your business, with an overview of trackers blocked by Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
- Safari password monitoring securely screens saved passwords for any that may have been involved in a data breach.
- Safari privacy prompts for extensions let you choose when a website can work with an extension.
- Pinned conversations keep up to nine of your favorite threads at the top of the list.
- Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation.
- Inline replies let you reply to a specific message earlier in the conversation.
- Message effects for balloons, confetti, lasers, and more.
- Images help you to find and add trending GIFs to messages.
- Memoji makes it simple to create a personalized character and send stickers that match your mood and personality.
- Guides offer recommendations for places to go and things to do, curated by a selection of trusted brands.
- Look Around to explore cities in a high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
- Indoor maps for major airports and shopping centers.
- Cycling directions helps you to find bike-friendly routes to your destination.
- Electric vehicle routing helps you plan trips for supported vehicles that you add on iPhone.
What’s New in macOS Big Sur
Privacy information on the App Store and more transparency in every download
New privacy information on the App Store 5 lets you see a summary of the privacy practices of each app before you decide to download it — just like nutrition labels help you understand what’s in the food before you buy it. Developers self-report how they use your data, including what data they collect and whether that data is used to track you across other apps and websites.
Editing in Photos
Create standout photos with expanded editing capabilities, including an improved Retouch tool powered by machine learning
AirPods automatic device switching
AirPods automatically switch between your active devices paired to the same iCloud account — making it even easier to use them with your Apple devices
HomeKit Secure Video notifications
Cameras that support HomeKit Secure Video can now take advantage of Face Recognition and Activity Zones, allowing you to tailor notifications to specific people or specific areas in your camera’s view.
Listen Now is the new home for Apple Music,9 featuring new releases, artist interviews, and playlists personalized for you — all in one place.
Deeper web knowledge for Siri
Siri can now help you find answers to a broader set of questions by leveraging information from across the web. Ask questions like “How do hybrid cars work?” or “What causes seasons?” and it helps you find the answer you’re looking for.
Once macOS Big Sur is installed, software updates begin in the background and finish faster than before — so it’s easier than ever to keep your Mac up to date and secure.
Can your Mac run macOS 11 Big Sur?
Before you begin to download the macOS 11 Big Sur, you should make sure your Mac can run the software.
These are the Macs that can install macOS 11 Big Sur as of now:
- 12-inch MacBook (2015 and later)
- MacBook Air (2013 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Late 2013 and later)
- Mac mini (2014 and later)
- iMac (2014 and later)
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro (2013 and later)
Q: Is macOS Big Sur faster than Catalina?
A: Early reports from Big Sur users suggest that searching in Big Sur is much faster than in Catalina and that Messages on the Mac is finally on a par with the iOS version, which is great news.
macOS Big Sur is a collection of tweaks and minor feature upgrades and under-the-hood enhancements that bumps the platform forward but doesn’t radically change it. It simply builds on the foundation laid by the last few releases of the operating system. Big Sur makes the Mac look and sound a lot different than it did before! But it’s still close enough to what you’re used to that you’ll use it for a few weeks or months and then it will just be what macOS looks like.