Geekbench is a cross-platform processor benchmark, with a scoring system that separates single-core and multi-core performance, and workloads that simulate real-world scenarios. How will your mobile device or desktop computer perform when push comes to crunch? How will it compare to the newest devices on the market? Find out today with Geekbench Benchmark Test PC Software.
Geekbench 5 is 64-bit only, dropping support for 32-bit processors and operating systems. It does not include any of the compromises required to run on 32-bit systems. This software enables you to include more ambitious benchmark tests with larger data sets and longer running times.
Includes updated CPU workloads and new Compute workloads that model real-world tasks and applications. Geek bench is a benchmark that reflects what actual users face on their mobile devices and personal computers.
The program measures your system’s power and tells you how your computer is performing. How strong is your mobile device or desktop computer? How will it perform when push comes to crunch? These are the questions that the Geekbench Benchmark Test GPU can answer.
A powerful and reliable CPU benchmark solution
The Geekbench Benchmark Tool can help you check if your CPU is in top shape or if you need to upgrade your hardware as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can also rely on Geekbench’s functions to assess the speed and stability of any new computer you want to purchase or a new configuration that you are working on.
System Requirements of Geekbench Benchmark Test PC Software
||Windows 10 (64-bit) or later
||Intel Pentium 4 or later/AMD Athlon 64 or later
||Geekbench Benchmark Test PC Software V 5.2.5
||Primate Labs Inc
Geekbench Benchmark Test PC Software Features
- CPU Benchmark: The app measures your processor’s single-core and multi-core power, for everything from checking your email to taking a picture to play music, or all of it at once. Geekbench’s CPU benchmark measures performance in new application areas including Augmented Reality and Machine Learning, so you’ll know how close your system is to the cutting-edge.
- Compute Benchmark: Test your system’s potential for gaming, image processing, or video editing with the Compute Benchmark. Test your GPU’s power with support for the OpenCL, CUDA, and Metal APIs. New to Geekbench Benchmark Test PC is support for Vulkan, the next-generation cross-platform graphics and compute API.
- Cross-Platform: Compare apples and oranges. Or Apple and Samsung. Designed from the ground-up for cross-platform comparisons, It allows you to compare system performance across devices, operating systems, and processor architectures. It supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Geekbench Browser: Upload your results to the Browser to share them with others, or to let the world know how fast or slow your devices can go! You can track all your results in one place by creating an account, and find them easily from any of your devices.
- Multi-Threaded Benchmarks: Geekbench’s processor benchmarks run in both single-threaded and multi-threaded modes letting you see the performance increase multiple cores (or multiple processors) bring to your system.
- Result Browser: Submit your results to the Geekbench Result Browser and share your results with your friends and other Geekbench users. Create an account and keep track of your Geekbench results online.
- SIMD Benchmarks: Geekbench features a number of benchmarks that use SIMD instructions (both Altivec and SSE) letting you see the performance increase SIMD-aware applications bring to your system.
- 64-bit Benchmarks: Geekbench is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Run both versions on a 64-bit operating system to see the increase (or decrease) 64-bit applications bring to your system.
- Optimize Compute Benchmark Transfer Functions: The Compute Benchmark transfer functions transfer data to and from the GPU during the Compute Benchmark. If these functions take too long to run, then the GPU may “throttle down” to reduce power consumption. Geekbench 5.2 optimizes these functions to reduce the likelihood that the GPU will “throttle down” and affect Compute Benchmark scores.
Pros And Cons of Geekbench Benchmark Software
|Easy to setup and run
||Sharing requires signing up for an account
|Benchmarks all major components
|Allows you to share results
Now you are ready to use Geekbench Benchmark Test PC software without any query and problem because this software is very easy to use and is user friendly.