Kaspersky Antivirus Filehippo is a Security Cloud – Free software secures your device from a different virus. It helps to protect your PC against the latest viruses, ransomware & more warns you about dangerous web links & emails. It is real-time protection from the latest malware. It scans your PC for threats and also helps your PC recover after an infection.
It scans your files, software, and websites, аnti-phishing, control over internet traffic, vulnerability searching, as well as automatic updates and upgrades to the latest version.
It helps to stop cryptocurrency mining malware slowing down your PC and adding to your Internet traffic. It is simple to set up and easy to use, so, you’ll have more time for working, gaming & socializing on your PC.
Feature Of Kaspersky Antivirus Filehippo
- Real-time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more.
- Proactive Detection identifies unknown malware – and lets you rollback harmful activity if your PC has been infected.
- Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC.
- Instant Safety Checks examine files & websites.
- Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC.
- Free, Automatic Updates & Upgrades ensure you always have the latest version of your Kaspersky security product.
- Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites.
- URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links.
- Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan.
- System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables malicious actions rollback.
- Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
- Settings Password Protection shields from the application(s) unauthorized un-installation, protection disability or configuration modification
- iChecker/iSwift provides intelligent scanning – for security that won’t slow down your PC.
- Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use.
- Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience.
- Cost-Aware Networking gives you control over how much data your PC sends and receives over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks.
- Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use.
- Technical Support via phone, live chat, email & Knowledge Base.
- With this security working ‘behind the scenes’ – continuously scanning to find threats – your PC can keep performing as it’s meant to. And, because this security is now 15% ‘lighter’ – there’s even less load on your PC.
- It Detects and blocks cryptomining malware and uses real-time updates to block new threats.
- New dashboard saves you time & effort and Twice as fast to install.
- Every time you open an email or visit a website… It help keep you safe. All your emails are scanned… and phishing websites – that could try to steal your money or identity – are automatically blocked.
- This award-winning security automatically blocks dangerous downloads – and automatically warns you about malicious websites.
- This security is designed to protect you – without getting in your way. With real-time data being fed directly from the cloud, your PC’s protected from the most common threats.
How to install Kaspersky Antivirus manually?
- Download the Kaspersky Antivirus installation package from the Kaspersky website, or via the link in the email you received from the online store.
- Run the installer.
- Wait until the searching for a newer version of the application has been completed, or click Skip.
- Read the End User License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to the terms.
- Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement carefully. Select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
If you don’t want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, clear the checkbox.
- Together with Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Secure Connection will be installed to ensure protected connection to the Internet. Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Make sure the recommended settings are enabled and click Apply.
- Kaspersky Antivirus will now be installed. After starting the application, activate Kaspersky Antivirus.
How to activate the trial version in Kaspersky Antivirus Filehippo?
The trial license allows you to access all the application’s features, but its term is limited to one month.
To apply for the trial license:
- In the main window, click Enter activation code.
- Click the Activate trial version of the application.
- Click Done.
How to run a scan task in Kaspersky Antivirus 2020?
Scan tasks in Kaspersky Antivirus are used to search for infected files and threats. You can run different types of scans, which vary depending on their duration and scope.
- Full Scan. The entire computer is scanned. This takes considerable time.
- Quick Scan. Startup objects, system memory, and hard drive boot sectors are scanned. This scan does not take much time.
- Selective Scan. A selected file or folder is scanned.
- External Devices Scan. Any removable drives connected to your computer are scanned.
- Vulnerability Scan. Scans the operating system and applications for vulnerabilities that could be exploited by malware.
After you install Kaspersky Antivirus, we recommend that you run a full scan of your computer.
How to run a full or quick scan?
Before starting a full scan, we recommend that you close other running applications. To start a scan:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Antivirus, click Scan.
- Go to the Full Scan or Quick Scan section.
- Click Run scan.
- By default, your computer will stay turned on after the full scan has completed. If necessary, choose another action to be performed upon completion:
- Keep the computer turned on
- Shut down the computer
- Switch the computer to sleep mode
- Switch the computer to hibernation mode
- Reboot the computer
The scan task will start. By default, an action recommended by Kaspersky specialists will be performed when a threat is detected.
How to scan individual files or folders in Kaspersky Antivirus Filehippo?
- In the main window of Kaspersky Antivirus, click Scan.
- Go to the Selective Scan section.
- Click Add and select files or folders to scan. You can also drag-and-drop files into the application window.
- The scan task will start. By default, an action recommended by Kaspersky specialists will be performed when a threat is detected.
|1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
||1500 MB of free disk space
||1 GHz or higher
|Required for the application installation and activation, for the use of Kaspersky Sec
||Kaspersky Antivirus V 18.104.22.1685
Kaspersky Antivirus Filehippo is a free software which make your pc virus-free and also make pc performance faster and better.This free version of Kaspersky antivirus comes with all basic protection such as file, web, IM, and email. It supports automatic updates of virus definitions, self-defense, quarantine, etc. It also works with USB sticks and other portable storage media. It protects against both phishing and infected files being run.