Create and edit 360° videos in no time with Movavi 360 Video Editor is Best Video Editor For Windows 10! With this app, you’ll be able to create your own 360-degree videos in just minutes. If you’re new to video production, don’t worry – this Video Editing Software is all about intuitive controls and ease of use. Now you can make stunning immersive videos and seriously impress your friends and relatives!
It also known as spherical videos, 360-degree videos show frames that are recorded omnidirectionally, allowing all-round viewing, in a similar way to a panorama. Designed both for creating and editing such footage, Movavi 360 Video Editor features a modern-looking interface and a set of tools that allows both audio and video processing.
If you’re an aspiring video creator who’s wondering how to do 360° video editing, This is your best choice. Thanks to an intuitive workflow, anyone can easily create VR videos and 3D tours using the program. Try Movavi 360° Best Video Editor for Windows 10 free right now and start making breathtaking 360° videos
The experience you have with video production and editing software does not really matter with this software, as the application is highly intuitive. Its feature set is rich, and the working environment is sleek and well-organized. While it is designed mainly for immersive videos, it can also process plain multimedia files.
Movavi 360 Video Editor For Windows 10 Software Features
- Import and Edit Your Footage: Upload your video from a 360° camera to the program. Trim and cut the footage on the timeline, remove unwanted segments, improve image quality.
- Add Titles, Special Effects, and Sound: Overlay text on your video, choose from 60+ filters, and 30+ transitions. Add your own music or pick from the built-in library.
- Share the Results: Export your final video to your computer or smartphone, or upload it to YouTube right from the program.
- 3D preview: Navigate freely around the preview window in 360° mode.
- Color adjustment: Tweak brightness, saturation, and other parameters manually or automatically.
- Ultra HD video support: Upload and export videos in resolutions of up to 4K.
- Picture in picture: Insert multiple videos into your original 360° footage.
- Chroma Key: Change the background of your video and transport your subjects anywhere you want.
- Speed adjustment: Control the speed of your footage to create slow-motion or speeded-up effects.
- Audio editing: Equalize, remove background noise, normalize the volume, add sound effects.
- Highlight and conceal: Control the focus to concentrate your viewer’s attention on a specific subject; blur out parts of your video.
System Requirements of Movavi 360 Video Editor For Windows 10
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Window 10
||Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz Processor.
||256 MB RAM
||700 MB Hard drive space.
||AMD Radeon R5 M230.
||Movavi 360 Video Editor Software For Windows V 1.0.1
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
How to install the latest version of Movavi 360 Video Editor:
- Download Movavi 360 Video Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click “Yes”
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall – remove – Movavi 360 Video Editor from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Conclusion of Movavi 360 Video Editor For Windows 10
If you are beginners at video editing software, then you must try Movavi 360 Video Editor Software. Because it easy to use and user-friendly interface so no need for the help of an expert person.