Parallels Desktop Virtual machine for Mac is the first solution that gives Apple users the ability to run Windows, Linux, or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. Unlike dual-boot solutions, in which users must completely shut down and endure a full OS start-up cycle to access an important application, It empowers users with the ability to run important Windows programs like Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer and all other applications without having to give up the usability and functionality of their macOS machine even for a few minutes.
Augmented and virtual reality technologies are the future of smart construction and we are just starting to see the possibilities.
– Grant Imahara
This Virtual machine for Mac boosts performance, with hundreds of new features and even more tools for everyday tasks on both Mac and Windows. Clean your drive, secure private files, download videos, make GIF’s, and more. Ready for macOS Mojave (10.14) and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
||macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, or macOS High Sierra 10.13
||Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
||4 GB RAM
||500 MB Available Space
||Intel, AMD Radeon, or NVIDIA
||Parallels Desktop V 16.1.1 For mac
||Parallels Holdings Ltd.
Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine For Mac Features
- Seamless: Use Windows side-by-side with macOS (no restarting required) on your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro. Share files and folders, copy and paste images and text & drag and drop files between Mac and Windows applications.
- Easy Set-Up: Parallels Desktop automatically detects what you need to get started so you are up and going within minutes! If you need Windows, you’ll be prompted to Download and Install Windows 10 OR Choose your existing Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, or Boot Camp installation.
- Lightning Fast: Graphic and resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down your Mac. Run the most demanding applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, SketchUp, or AutoDesk Revit.
- Choose your View: Make Windows invisible while still using its applications in Coherence Mode, or if you’re new to Mac, you can set Windows to occupy your entire screen, so it looks just like it would if you were using a Windows PC.
- Up to Date: Optimized for the latest Windows 10 updates and ready for macOS Catalina (10.15).
- Ultimate Flexibility: Works with OS X, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Google Chrome, Linux and Unix, and macOS Server. No more having to choose between PC or Mac.
- Touch Bar: Add Windows applications to Touch Bar for instant access and customization.
- Connect Devices: USB, USB-C, Thunderbolt, and FireWire devices connect with Windows. Pair your Bluetooth devices—including Xbox One controller, stylus pen, and printer—to work with both Windows and macOS.
- Retina Display Support: Smart resizing and independent screen resolutions for separate displays.
- One-Click Tuning: Select productivity, games, design, software testing, or development, and Parallels Desktop will optimize your VM settings and performance for you.
- Instant Access: Launch and access Windows applications right from the Mac Dock.
- Save Disk Space: Get the most out of your Mac with automatic Disk Space optimization.
- Office 365 Integration: Allows Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents in Safari to open in their native Windows Office app.
- Works with Boot Camp: Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easy, just check the installation assistant at startup.
- Volume License Key: Unified volume license key, centralized license management, and advanced security features are available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
- Travel Mode: Extend battery life while away from a power source.
- Parallels Toolbox: Over 30 one-touch tools—clean your drive, take screenshots, download a video, and more all with just a single click.
- Remote Access: Remote access to your Mac from any iOS device, Android device, or browser with Parallels Access.
Pros and Cons Of Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine For Mac
|It is very easy to set up
||It can be a bit slow to use compared to an installation of Windows using Boot Camp
|This software allows you to switch effortlessly between Windows and OS X
||Requires a lot of free hard drive space to work
|Interchanges files between your OS X and Windows environment
||Leaves components behind after uninstall
|This software latest version is faster than ever
|Use Windows apps from your Dock
|Now allows access from mobile devices
|Uses speech recognition in OS X
|Puts Windows apps into Dock
|Integrated with iCloud
Q: How does Parallels Desktop work?
A: To add Windows, Linux, or another operating system to your Mac, it creates a virtual machine (VM) or a virtual copy of your current Windows PC inside your Mac. You can then install Windows in the virtual machine, just as you would install any operating system on a regular computer. Run multiple OSes at the same time, all on your Mac. It’s like two computers in one!
Q: How do I play Windows games on Mac?
A: Play your Windows-only game on a Mac using Parallels Desktop. This software even has a virtual machine setting dedicated to gaming to optimize performance. With ongoing support for DirectX and OpenGL, many popular games and game engines are supported within it.
Parallels Desktop is a free virtual machine for mac enables you to create VMs and run a wide collection of guest operating systems on your Mac. This way, you can easily run various applications on your Mac, regardless of their native operating system.