PCMark 10 Benchmark Filehippo Software is the latest version in Futuremark’s series of industry-standard of the benchmark software. It measures complete system performance using tests based on real-world apps and activities. In the tool, these tests include everyday tasks like browsing websites, video chat, writing and spreadsheets, photo and video editing, and playing games. This makes it an ideal benchmark for testing all types of Windows PC, from tablets and hybrids to notebooks and desktops.
The software is the complete benchmark for the modern office. It is the ideal test for organizations that are evaluating PCs for a workforce with a range of performance needs. The tests in this benchmark cover a wide range of activities from everyday productivity tasks to demanding work with digital media content.
PCMark 10 Express is a shorter benchmark that focuses on basic work tasks. It is a good choice when tendering for PCs for general office use. It focuses on the performance needs of a typical office worker. It is less demanding than the main app test.
The app is a longer benchmark that covers a wider range of activities. It provides organizations with a complete assessment of system performance beyond typical office work tasks. PCMark10 Extended expands the main app benchmark with demanding graphics and physics tests that focus on GPU and CPU performance.
PCMark 10 Benchmark filehippo provides you with a powerful benchmarking utility that can be used to test the overall performance of a computer system, as well as the capabilities of different hardware components.
What makes it stand out from other similar performance testing applications is its simulated scenarios, which comprise groups of applications one would use at home or at work. Since it can assess the computer behavior in situations as close as possible to typical daily use, it’s safe to say that its reliability is undoubtful.
The program’s interface displays all the available tests in separate sections. The ‘PCMark 10’ test is designed for computers used in private environments like modern-day offices, simulating workloads associated with routine tasks.
PCMark 10 Benchmark Filehippo Software Features
- Easy to use: The program is easy to install and run, no complicated configuration required. Run the main benchmark and you’ll get the tool score that you can use to compare systems. The tool measures overall system performance for modern office work using tests based on real-world apps and activities. There are Extended, Express and Custom run options for exploring other aspects of performance if needed.
- Fast and efficient: With its new and improved workloads, the main benchmark takes less than half the time of the equivalent test in PCMark 8.
- Just click run: In software, you no longer have to choose between the Accelerated and Conventional benchmarking modes used in PCMark 8.
- Multi-level reporting: Each benchmark run produces a high-level benchmark score, mid-level test group scores, and low-level workload scores.
- New yet familiar: The app shares the same style of user interface as 3DMark and VRMark. With its familiar layout, it’s easy to start benchmarking with PC Mark 10.
- Full System Drive Benchmark: The Full System Drive Benchmark uses a wide-ranging set of real-world traces from popular applications and common tasks to fully test the performance of the fastest modern drives.
- Quick System Drive Benchmark: The Quick System Drive Benchmark is a shorter test with a smaller set of less demanding real-world traces that are designed for smaller system drives that are unable to run the Full System Drive benchmark.
- .Data Drive Benchmark: The Data Drive Benchmark is designed to test drives that are used for storing files rather than applications. You can also use this test with NAS drives, USB sticks, memory cards, and other external storage devices.
- Drive Performance Consistency Test: The Drive Performance Consistency Test is a long-running test with a heavy, continuous load. In-depth reporting for expert users shows how the performance of the drive varies under different conditions.
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- Bug fixes in the Spreadsheets and App Start-up test to improve stability.
||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
||Processor Dual-core CPU
||Memory 4 GB of system memory
||Hard drive 6 GB free space
||Graphics DirectX 11
||Display 1920 × 1080
||PCMark 10 Benchmark Software For Windows 10 2.0.2144
|Software File Size
||30 Days Free Trial
||English, Italian, Chinese, German, Polish, Japanese, Spanish, French
The range of available tests makes PCMark 10 Benchmark Filehippo suitable for any type of desktop PC, tablet or laptop, be it a home or a work computer. It is a powerful benchmarking tool, ready to provide information regarding system performance, stability, and overclocking capacity.