PrimeOS is an android emulator for Windows that provides a complete desktop experience on Android with access to millions of Android applications. Transform your PC into the Best Mobile Gaming Device! Now play any Android games on your PC with Keyboard and Mouse! The fastest gaming platform for Android, play Android games at a comfortable keyboard and mouse with the DecaPro tool.
It was rather difficult to throw a game when you had no idea what you were doing to win it in the first place. – Benjamin Franklin
PrimeOS operating system and Android Emulator for Windows gives a desktop experience on any x86 based device providing user top of the line features like multi-window, taskbar, and deca-pro key mapper for gamers similar to Windows PC or macOS with access to millions of Android apps. It is designed to bring you the best of both worlds – a complete fusion of Android and PC.
||Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
||Intel and AMD based x86
||2 GB RAM
||8 GB free disk space
||NVIDIA GeForce – 128 MB VRAM
PrimeOS Android Emulator For Windows Features
- Multiple features to give a desktop experience like start menu, taskbar, etc.
- Multi-window support with maximize, minimize, close, resize, etc.
- Option to disable multi-window for any app in case you need.
- General keyboard shortcuts like alt + tab, alt + f4, win + d etc.
- Close to AOSP experience with only necessary desktop features.
- Taskbar with the ability to pin apps, show notifications, and system icons.
- Decapro key mapping tool to play games with a keyboard and mouse (Press F12).
- Pre mapped some popular games like PUBG, Subway surf, etc.
- GPU tools are available to fake gpu info for any game.
- Open gapps included, no need to install them manually.
- OTA support is available but only if you install in EXT4 RW partition.
- Feedback app is available for you guys to share your thoughts.
- Up-streamed kernel to google LTS Linux 4.9.x.
PrimeOS Android Emulator Benefits
- It provides you full freedom to any amount of allocation.
- It is itself a complete OS thus doesn’t require any other OS to run.
- It doesn’t require any host OS like Windows or macOS to run.
- It is the Android app ecosystem is the flexibility to choose the apps that best fit your habits and preferences.
- It runs 3x times faster than any android emulator in the same hardware configuration.
- Booting Time of this OS is much faster than any of the emulators in this world.
- It comes up with better battery and heating management.
- It comes with Google Play.
PrimeOS Manual Installation Process
USB stick / Flash Drive guide:
- For this method, you need Etcher / Rufus, OS iso file. We recommend you to use a decent speed USB drive (8 GB or larger).
- For flashing OS to the USB drive, plug in your USB drive, and launch Rufus or Etcher. Now select the operating system ISO file, create the bootable USB.
- Note: Be careful with the steps below and backup your data if you’re not sure about what you are doing.
- For installing PrimeOS on your HDD/SSD/SDcard, first, create a new partition for this operating system (suggested minimum size is 16 GB).
- Turn off the secure boot of your device and then boot up the USB by pressing ESC or F12, depending on your bios menu key and selecting the Prime Operating System USB to boot from.
- Select the Install OS option from the GRUB menu.
- The installer will load, and you will have an option to choose which partition you created earlier. Choose it, and select Ext4 for formatting the drive.
- When it asks if you want to install System as R/W (Read/Write), select YES, otherwise the OTA functionality will break.
- When it asks if you want to install Grub, select YES.
- When finished, the installer will then ask if you want to run OS, you can just reboot here, and make sure you remove the USB drive.
Pros and Cons Of Android Emulator For Windows
|This os is quite appealing
||Full-screen apps should be pre-configured for full-screen in the OS itself
|It’s quite fast compared to Pheonix OS
||The taskbar should have a hidden button, and it should auto-hide for full-screen apps
|Animations are smooth even on low config PCs
||Anonymous Usage Data Collection should be considered, mentioned that the user chooses to share his data
|Native Bridge works as expected
||Lacking official support
|Great Gaming Performance
||Runs Slightly dated android LTS build
|Android gaming on pc
PrimeOS is an android emulator for Windows 10 that recommended for those who love mobile gaming but prefer the layout of the keyboard and mouse. With the ability to customize your settings and fake your GPU settings as well, it means you can play essentially any Android game right on your PC.