SeaMonkey Free Web Browser For PC Features
- Sync: It allows you to keep your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, preferences, and tabs in sync across different devices (computers) in a secure way.
- Tabbed browsing: You can better manage the mail account. You can read or reply to the mail-in in more complex patterns such as inserting attachments, keep your contacts in an address book, tagging, or marking the messages with the support of RSS and Atom feeds. Additionally, you can get rid of spammers as the junk mail controller restrains the junk mail before you see or read them. Surfing online is very fast with tabbed browsing because it’s the fastest web browser for Windows 10.
- Session restores: It brings back all your open windows and tabs after the rare occasion that SeaMonkey crashes—and if you wish even when you close and reopen the browser or restart your computer.
- Add-ons Management: It provides almost infinite possibilities to extend your Internet experience both through installing additional functionality created by others and even freely developing your own extensions and providing them to the rest of the app community.
- Feed detection: It notifies you when web pages offer RSS or Atom feeds, and feed preview lets you view their contents and choose a reader with which to subscribe to those – including an internal reader in the Mail & Newsgroups component of the tool.
- Tabbed Mail: This software lets you manage all mail and folders in parallel, without losing control of where you’re at when reading, replying to, and working with messages in more complex patterns.
- Junk mail controls: It helps you take back control of your e-mail from spammers. The software’s adaptive junk mail control gets smarter with use and is personalized to the e-mail that you receive.
- Chat on IRC networks: With this simple yet powerful IRC client. Multiple networks and channels are easy to keep track of in a familiar tabbed interface.
- Avoid Ads: A strong and well-built ad blocker retains any type of irritating ads which other browsers can’t discontinue. Enjoy a broad and clear interface without ads.
- User-Friendly Interface: The nice-looking interface makes the look of options and menus very clear. Awesome range of themes, Feed Detection, and Feed Preview are also available. The feature for auto-predicting history and the main search box is direct to Google searching. Bookmarks, history, and refreshing buttons are located on the right side of the URL box.
||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
||Pentium 4 1.5GHz (Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz or greater)
||1 GB RAM.
||500 MB of free hard drive space.
||SeaMonkey Browser For PC V 18.104.22.168
||Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English (British), English (US), Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Spain), Swedish
Pros And Cons
|An Internet Application Suite
||It does not import username and password
|Email, IRC chat, and news feed client
||Too packed and complex online web suite
|Web feed reader
||Dated interface and utility
|HTML editor and web development tools
||Slow web browser startup
SeaMonkey is a free web browser that allows simplified browsing, along with better email, feed client and IRC chat management. An HTML editing feature and Web Development Tools are also available for use.