Send Anywhere is the finest and most secure file transfer service, allowing users to quickly exchange digital material peer-to-peer, in real-time, without the need for cloud storage. Unlike messaging or cloud-based storage software, it lets users to share as many files as they like, of any file type and size, across Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8, Chrome, and Desktop.
This programme uses peer-to-peer networking to avoid cloud storage, making the transfer procedure more secure and faster. There is no need for a login or registration; all that is required is a one-time six-digit number to sync the transmitting and receiving devices.
A cross-platform file transfer utility that allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage. Unlike messenger or cloud-based storage apps, the tool allows the end-user to send as many files, of any file type and size, as many times as they want, across Android, iOS, and Desktop. It utilizes p2p networking to bypass cloud storage thereby making the transfer process more secure and quicker. Furthermore, It requires no login or registration – all that is needed is a one-time six-digit code that will sync the sending and receiving device.
Send Anywhere is an accessible and appealing piece of software aimed to help you share and transfer files or even folders with friends or workmates, by means of peer-to-peer connections, which do not rely on server data storage.
||Windows 7, 8, 10
||Send Anywhere For Windows V 21.4
Send Anywhere For Secure File Transfer Software Features
- A Truly Global Product: It has been downloaded over 9 million times across 140+ countries with over 2.5 million monthly users.
- Supports All OSs: Regardless of the OS or device, the app is there for you.
- Send Any File Type: With the program, you can send images, videos, music files, documents, compressed files, contacts, and more! Literally any file type imaginable.
- Send Large Files: The average transfer in the app is 300MB for mobile and 800MB for desktop. However, people consistently send over 100GB through the mobile app and 300GB on the desktop.
- Very Quick Transfer Speeds: SendAnywhere’s average transfer speed across the same network is between 4x and 40x that of the competition.
- High-Level Security: When sending via a P2P transfer, files never touch the Cloud and leave no trace after the transfer is complete.
Pros And Cons
|A fast and efficient means to send files in a real-time scenario.
||It will not work with older operating systems.
|The addition of a one-time key offers higher levels of security.
||The only three languages (including English) are supported.
The utility comes with two main functions: ‘Send’ or ‘Save 24hr’, allowing you to choose whichever matches your current needs. The ‘Send’ option will generate a unique 6-digit key (or you can opt for OR code), which you can copy and share with the recipient, so they can gain access to the item in time, as it is only valid for ten minutes.
Using the ‘Save 24hr’ function, the file is available for longer than the default duration and can be accessed either through a short link or a key, then downloaded. In terms of configuration options, Send Anywhere lets you define the save path for received files, or you can make your desktop discoverable and choose which folders to share.
Send Anywhere proves to be a useful and efficient tool for secure file transfer for PC that you can rely on for transferring files in a secure manner, ensuring your data does not fall into the wrong hands, nor can it be traced back to a specific user or account.