Snapseed is the best photo editing app that provides you with top-notch filters and photo editing effects right from your smartphone. For all practical purposes and uses (at least as far as amateur photographers are concerned), it covers all your basic needs.
It provides a user-friendly interface that you’ll already intuitively know your way around the landscape. Tap on the button in the center of your screen to get started, open up a file, and tap on the ‘looks’ button to add a filter. You can even toggle through more detailed variables like your photo’s brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and much more. You get to watch in real-time as your photos are instantly altered.
Snapseed has literally dozens of possibilities when it comes to enhancing your photos to give them that special finishing touch. Once you’re done editing a photo, you’re just a tap away from sharing it on Instagram, WhatsApp, or saving it onto your smartphone. Just tap the icon on the screen and it’ll automatically download onto your phone.
Snapseend For Best Photo Editing App Features
- 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
Snapseed For Best Photo Editor App Useful Tools
- RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
- Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
- Details – magically bring out surface structures in images
- Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
- Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
- Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
- White Balance – Adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
- Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness, or warmth
- Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
- Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
- Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
- Text – add both stylized or plain text
- Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
- Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with the content of your image
- Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
- Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid-tones, and highlights
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
- Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
- Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
- Vintage – the style of color film photo from the ’50s, 60’s or 70’s
- Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
- Noir – Black and White’s film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
- Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
- Frames – add frames with adjustable size
- Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
- Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
- Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models
Snapseed is a robust, yet easy-to-use, and everyday photo editing tool that’s within reach for practically any photography interested user. If Photoshop and other similar programs seem a little over the top, try your hand at this one you’ll love it. If you wants to edit your video then download Kinemaster app for your device.
Pros And Cons of Snapseed For Best Photo Editing App
|It comes with several professional-grade presets, and editing tools. This can be useful if you are inexperienced, and want to have most of the work is already done for you.
||There is a slight learning process, even though it is considered user friendly.
|The software is tried and tested by amateur and professional photographers alike, so you know you are getting a tried and true program.
||Not for complete beginners, it does help to have some initial experience, though there are several videos that can assist with learning.
|It is user friendly, so if you are just starting out on your photo editing journey, or are new to photo editing software, this will make things more streamlined and understandable for you.
||You have to be vigilant about saving your work, as the options included are not very intuitive.
|There are easy-to-use finger swipe sliders you can use to edit images, no stylus needed!
|Advertisement free. No annoying pop-ups and ads while you are trying to focus on what you are doing.
||Snapseed For Android
||The version may vary with device
||The size may vary with the device