Zoom Meetings is social and communication connecting software where users can join to communicate. It is Online Meeting Free tool also known as Zoom meetings and chat. This tool can also be used for video conferences and real-time messaging. It offers video-calling for large groups of people. Featuring straightforward usability, compatibility with all modern internet-connected communication devices, and comprehensive video collaboration features.
It enables teams of all sizes to set up their communication network, collaborate in real-time, schedule training, and perform all-hands meetings inside a simple and highly secure platform.
I’m used to being cut out of the conference meetings, but now they are cutting us out even before the bill’s are written or either the House or Senate Acts.
– John Conyers
Zoom for PC capabilities are much more robust and powerful than any freeware communication platform that you can find on the market today. To meet the needs of modern businesses and large multi-national operations. This app brings support to online video conference and audio meetings that host over 1000 individual video chat users, with the ability to show 49 live videos on the screen. And that’s just the start. The platform (compatible with all desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet platforms) also boasts full support recording and transcribing meetings, integrated file sharing, a built-in calendar (compatible with Outlook, Gmail and iCal), searchable history (with up to 10 years of recorded data), built-in collaboration tools, full end-to-end encryption and advanced user-privilege tools, and many advanced features that promote better communication.
Zoom Online Meeting Free is available for groups with up to 100 participants, with greatly expanded support for teams who purchase premium licenses in Pro, Business and Enterprise tiers.
It has a straightforward interface that any user can understand. Whether you need to meet colleagues or connect with loved ones, it allows you to hear and see them in their high-quality VoIP service. This application opens up with its user panel, giving you access to five tabs: Home, Chat, Phone, Meetings, and Contacts.
By default, the user panel displays the Home tab. This is because it contains the essential features for video conferencing, namely: New Meeting, Join, Schedule, and Share Screen. Both the New Meeting and the Schedule button allow you to host meetings. All your Scheduled meetings are listed down in the Meetings tab. Once you’ve entered a meeting, a new window will appear.
The Online Meeting Free controls will be displayed at the bottom of the window, while the video feed from other callers will be displayed at the top. The center of the window is dedicated to the user that it detects is talking or is making the most sound. This helps everyone in the group to focus on this person.
What is Zoom?
It is a cloud-based video conferencing administration you can use to basically meet with others – either by video or audio just or both, all while directing live visits – and it lets you record those meetings to see later. The Zoom work area application is accessible for Windows and Apple macOS, while the versatile application is accessible for Android and iOS. In any case, clients can even now get an appreciate numerous advantages from the mobile as well.
Zoom Online Meeting Free Features
- Virtual Background: Meet from anywhere… or at least look like you’re anywhere with Zoom’s Virtual Background. Set a new background in your meetings to hide clutter, eliminate distractions, or highlight branding. To set a background in your Zoom app, go to Settings > Virtual Background.
- Calendar Integration: The fastest and easiest way to schedule your Zoom meetings is by using our free Zoom Scheduler Extension or Plug-In for Outlook with your existing calendaring system. Schedule your meeting as usual, then click “Make it a Zoom Meeting” to seamlessly add Zoom meeting details to your invite. It’s a snap! Don’t forget to add your calendar to your Zoom desktop app.
- Waiting Room: Make sure you know who comes into your meetings by enabling the Waiting Room feature and deliberately admitting your participants for increased security. Admit one participant or everyone at once, and even send a message to those waiting.
- Multi-Share: Real-time collaboration is easier than ever when multiple people can share their screens at the same time. If you have two monitors, enable the dual monitor’s option in your Zoom settings to view the two most recently shared screens side by side.
- Personal Meeting Room: Talk about convenient! A Personal Meeting ID (PMI) reserves a virtual meeting room just for you! Customize your PMI and room settings to better serve your meeting needs.
- Touch-up My Appearance: Rough night? Bad lighting? We’ve got you covered. When enabled, Touch-up My Appearance provides a soft-focus for your entire screen. Look professional and polished with little to no prep time. To turn it on, go to Settings > Video > Touch-up my appearance.
||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
||Dual Core 2 GHz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
||4 GB RAM
||Zoom Meeting Software For Windows V 5.3.2
||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
||Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Pros and Cons of Zoom Online Meeting Free
|High-quality video and audio
||No-tag option for members
|Syncs with your calendars
|Cross-platform meetings with desktop and mobile
1. Is Zoom a free app?
Zoom offers a full-highlighted Basic Plan for nothing with boundless gatherings. Attempt Zoom however long you like – there is no time for testing. Both Basic and Pro plans take into consideration boundless 1-1 gatherings, each gathering can have a span of 24 hours greatest.
2. Is Zoom a safe app?
While gatherings are scrambled on the way between the end-users and the Zoom workers (which is “transport encryption”— tantamount to stacking a Web page over HTTPS), Zoom approaches the decoded video and sound substance as it navigates their administration, which means it isn’t really starting to finish encoded from user to user.
3. Why is zoom so popular?
Zoom is seeing the greatest increment since its item is simpler and more powerful than others and it’s an opportune time when individuals truly need it,” Kurtzman said. “With regards to work, individuals need a similar simplicity of coordinated effort they get in the workplace or face to face – and (in numerous ways), Zoom conveys this.
4. Is Zoom owned by Google?
The foundation is that Google, which claims a Zoom contender called Meet, messaged all Google workers as of late revealing to them Google would no longer permit them to utilize Zoom on their organization possessed workstations.
Zoom is an Online Meeting Free user-friendly and modern video communication software. This tool is a reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars. It provides the best quality video calling features even with the free version.