Internet Download Manager 6.35
Internet Download Manager Filehippo is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. The simple graphic user interface makes IDM user-friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuse available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, FTP and HTTP protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, Maxthon Cloud Browser, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from the command line. It can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it’s done.
Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times, schedule downloads, recover and resume broken downloads. The program features an adaptive download accelerator, dynamic file segmentation, high-speed settings technology, and multipart downloading technology to accelerate the download process.
Internet Download Manager Filehippo Features
- All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
- Download with one click: When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Download Speed: Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads speed by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- Download Resume: Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
- Simple installation wizard: The quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure the trouble-free installation of this software.
- Automatic Antivirus checking: Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
- Advanced Browser Integration: When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of the download managers have this feature.
- Built-in Scheduler: It can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers: For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Kerberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All feature: IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Customizable Interface: You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
- Download Categories: It can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Quick Update Feature: A quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
- Download limits: Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- Drag and Drop: You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of this software.
- IDM is multilingual: IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.