Microsoft Office 2016
MS Office 2016 Filehippo replaced the previous office suites 2013 and Office for mac 2011, and preceding Office 2019. MS Office is an iconic ‘franchise’ and phenomenal Office productivity suite of The Microsoft Inc. version of the Microsoft Office For both platforms. It was released on macOS on July 9, 2015, and on Microsoft Windows on September 22, 2015, for Office 365 subscribers.
Some new features added in Filehippo ms office 2016, now you can create, open, edit and save files located in the cloud directly from your desktop, a new search tool, named “Tell Me”, which uses new intelligent commands, available for Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and the ability to write in real-time together with other users connected to Office Online. This is an essential feature for collaboration with team members across different locations and even countries.
Other minor features include Insights, a tool integrated with Bing to obtain information contextualized by the web, new types of Excel charts (such as treemaps, pie charts, cascade charts, box-plots, and histograms), and a data loss prevention (DLP) tool, available for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The graphical interface of Office 2016 remained almost unchanged compared to the previous version, Office 2013. Office 2016 inherits the same Microsoft graphics language that was used in Office 2013 – it is based on a flat graphic interface, albeit with minor changes to the layout to conform to the mobile version of the suite.
Working together just got easier
Office 2016 makes it easier to share documents and work with others at the same time. See others’ edits with coauthoring in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Improved version history lets you refer back to snapshots of a document during the editing process. Share right from your document with a click of a button. Or use the new modern attachments in Outlook—attach files from OneDrive and automatically configure permission without leaving Outlook. Review, edit, analyze, and present your Office 2016 documents across any of your devices—from your PC or Mac to your Windows, Apple®, and Android™ phones and tablets.
Works for you
Stay on task with Office 64-bit with new, faster ways to achieve the results you want. Simply tell Word, Excel, or PowerPoint what you want to do, and Tell Me will guide you to the command. Smart Lookup uses terms you highlight and other contextual information in the document to deliver search results from the web, all within the document. Use one-click forecasting to quickly turn your historical data into an analysis of future trends. New charts help you visualize complex data.
Office moves with you
From work to your favorite café, stay connected to what’s important—friends, family, and projects across all of your devices. Use touch for reading, editing, zooming, and navigation. Write notes or make annotations using digital ink. Easily save to your cloud storage and switch from one device to the next without missing a beat. Office apps pick up right where you left off, regardless of the device you were using.
Perfect with Windows 10
Office 2016 plus Windows 10 is the world’s most complete solution for getting things done. Say “Hello” just once and Windows will log you into your PC and Office—all in one simple step. Bring Cortana to your Office to help you get things done. Let Cortana with Office 365 integration help with tasks like meeting prep. Office Mobile apps on Windows 10 are touch-friendly, fast, and optimized for on-the-go-productivity.
Best Office value
Office 365 flexible subscription plans let you pick the option that’s right for you. Choose an individual plan or one for the whole household. Office 365 includes the new Office 2016 apps for PC and Mac, like Microsoft Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. OneDrive keeps you connected to what’s important—friends, family, projects, and files—anywhere, on any device. Need help with Office 2016? Each subscriber to Office 365 gets free tech support from Microsoft-trained experts.
Microsoft Office 2016 Inclusions:
- Microsoft Word: a Word Processor.
- Microsoft Excel: a Spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: a Presentation Program Used to Create Slideshows Composed of Text, Graphics, and Other Objects, Which Can Be Displayed on-screen and Shown by the Presenter or Printed Out on Transparencies or Slides.
- Microsoft Access: a Database Management System for Windows That Combines the Relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine With a Graphical User Interface and Software Development Tools. Microsoft Access Stores Data in Its Own Format Based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It Can Also Import or Link Directly to Data Stored in Other Applications and Databases.
- Microsoft Outlook: a Personal Information Manager That Replaces Windows Messaging, Microsoft Mail, and Schedule+ Starting in Office 97, It Includes an E-mail Client, Calendar, Task Manager and Address Book.
- Microsoft Onenote: a Notetaking Program That Gathers Handwritten or Typed Notes, Drawings, Screen Clippings, and Audio Commentaries. Notes Can Be Shared With Other Onenote Users Over the Internet or a Network.
- Microsoft Publisher: a Desktop Publishing App for Windows Mostly Used for Designing Brochures, Labels, Calendars, Greeting Cards, Business Cards, Newsletters, Web Site, and Postcards
- Skype for Business: an Integrated Communications Client for Conferences and Meetings in Real Time, It Is the Only Microsoft Office Desktop App That Is Neither Useful Without a Proper Network Infrastructure Nor Has the “Microsoft” Prefix in Its Name.
- Microsoft Project: a Project Management App for Windows to Keep Track of Events and to Create Network Charts and Gantt Charts, Not Bundled in Any Office Suite
- Microsoft Visio: a Diagram and Flowcharting App for Windows Not Bundled in Any Office Suite.
MS Office 2016 Filehippo System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Screen resolution of a minimum of 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on the latest operating system according to Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions of the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (that naturally has a OneDrive account attached to it).
- Requires .NET Framework.
How to Download and Install MS Office 2016
- Click on the download button(s) at the tops of this post and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files.
- Before continuing, make sure you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or ms office 2010 filehippo.
- Open the “Software Files” and run “Install.exe”. On this window, you can choose if you want x86 or x64 versions, Office ProPlus or Office Standards, the language you want and which Office tools you would like to download.
- Select “Install Office” and then select “Ok”. Wait for Office 2016 to finish installing.
- Once it is finished, go to the “Utilities” tab and then select “Word”. When they ask you to activate just click exit and then exit out of Microsoft Word.
- Next, in the utilities tab select Office RETAIL => VL. Once it finishes (it will say “Completed”) select “Activate Office”.
- Once you get the “ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL” message you’re finished!
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2016, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
See the video tutorial about how to Activate MS Office 2016
Note: Mainstream support ends on October 13, 2020, and extended support ends on October 14, 2025. The perpetually licensed version on macOS and Windows was released on September 22, 2015. Since its successor Office 2019 only supports Windows 10 or Windows Server 2019, this is the last version of Microsoft Office compatible with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016.