Xender for PC Filehippo can help you to send anything you want, any type of files, from photos, documents, to music, videos, even apps without mobile data usage in an instant with a few taps not only between two PCs but can also share between any supported devices such as iOS or Android phones and tablets.
This application is 300X faster than Bluetooth and comes with a user-friendly interface. There is no limit to the size of files you can share using this app. Most importantly, it clocks speeds of 40 MBPS.
Moreover, it allows you to share files between different platforms, making it one of the most versatile file-sharing applications. You can use any of the aforementioned methods to download Xender for Windows. Or you can use the last method to easily share files between your PC and smartphone without actually downloading third-party software.
It has more than 700 million active users and it is available in 32 different languages. Users can connect Xender to PC or Smart TV, this is the best feature of it.
Xender for Desktop is has found its considerable popularity by focusing on what users want most – a hassle-free way to transfer any number of files without restrictions. Simply install this app on any supported device you own, detect nearby devices that are connected to your local WiFi, and start transferring files.
In addition to the Windows Store version, Xender can also be used on PC using two alternative methods. If you don’t want to install anything on your PC, you can start the sharing session directly from your mobile phone or tablet, and then gain access to PC via a web interface that can be loaded.
In addition to that, you can also install and use the Android version of this app directly on your PC. To gain access to this version of the app, you first need to install BlueStacks add-on to your Chrome browser, which will enable emulation of the Android software packages. After getting this version up and running, the process of controlling it is the same as you would on your android phone or tablet.
Xender for pc filehippo key Features
- Xender is an absolutely free-to-use application.
- With the help of Xender, you will be able to create a wireless connection between two computers and exchange files without using a LAN connection.
- Xender is a cross-platform tool. It helps you connect your computer to an Android phone or an iPhone.
- The transfer speed is also quite high when compared to a LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
- With the help of the application, you will be able to send almost all types of files, including .exe and .msi types of files.
- Xender has a clean user interface so the user can understand the application easily.
- Xender does not require any internet connection to work or exchange files between two computers.
- Now it is possible to use the Xender app on your Windows OS operated PC.
- This means you can now easily search for any nearby devices to transfer and receive large files from wirelessly.
- With Xender, you can easily share any type of file — including photos, documents, music, videos, and even software applications — between two or more devices at the same time.
- It is approximately 300 times faster than Bluetooth and a lot easier to use than AirDrop.
- It does not require any type of wired connection between devices.
- Xender transfers files from one device to another at an impressive speed of up to 100 mbps.
- There is no constraint to the size of the files you can share.
- Xender is now compatible with all platforms, i.e. you can have Xender for Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac devices.
- It is not just compatible with all platforms but also enables file sharing support across different platforms.
- Xender is a fast file sharing app that allows you to transfer and receive files wirelessly from one device to another. You can use Xender for Windows, iOS, Android, and even Mac devices.
Benefits of Xender
- Xender in PC Filehippo allows you to share data between Mobile and PC or Computer.
- You can share data without any data cable.
- Easy and wireless. So, you can exchange data within a given range. With cable, you can’t share data more than 2 Meter (If you have a 2-meter long cable).
- An easy and quick way to share data with PC.
- Free of cost.
Xender for PC Filehippo to download and install with the help of Bluestacks emulator follow these steps
- Download Bluestacks and install the app. It makes your PC/Laptop run as an android based tablet emulator.
- Double click the Bluestacks icon and follow the on-screen instructions and login into your google account like on android.
- On the left side of Bluestack, you`ll notice various options. Head over to install apk.
- To install from the apk file download from the net. Else head over to the Play store and download the Xender app.
- On successful download, open the app. Connect with the available devices by tapping on the send or receive button situated at the bottom of the screen of the emulator.
Steps to connect your device with PC/Laptop
- Both the devices should be connected with the same Wi-Fi network for Xender to work across the platform. Update the version of the Xender app in your handset.
- Open the browser on your computer and type the following address: web.xender.com
- A QR code will be displayed for you to scan with your device to make a successful connection.
- Open the Xender app on your device and press the green button to connect. From there choose the option to make a connection with your PC.
- After a successful connection, you`ll see the Xender desktop interface with various tabs like music, videos, and documents. The design of the main interface is so refined that it even shows the OS version details of your device.
- Under the music tab, there is also an in-built music player. You could enjoy the tunes while transferring your data.
- With the upload button at top of each respective tabs, one could directly upload their data into the devices wirelessly.
- The transfer speed of data varies with the Wi-Fi speed. But on an avg, 5Mb/sec was observed.
Pros and Cons
|App with Minimum Bug
||No Option to Allow and Reject Transfer
|Simple File Transfer App
|Easy Way to Transfer Any Files
|Satisfying High Transfer Speed
||minimum 2GB RAM
||Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
||5 to 6 GB
||Xender for PC
file-sharing is an important task for everyone, this file-sharing application currently has many users with 100 million files being transferred daily. The recent updates have also integrated a media player, allowing you to play all your music and video files directly from within the app.