Xtreme Download Manager XDM is a powerful tool to increase download speed up to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook, Vimeo, Google Video, and 1000+ other websites, resumes broken/dead downloads, schedule and convert downloads. XDM software seamlessly integrates with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Quantum, Opera, Vivaldi, and other Chromium and Firefox-based browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from the web.
This software is a piece of software that should provide you with all these benefits, helping you take the reins of the download process so that you save time and get your hands on the files you are trying to download in no time.
It has a built-in video converter that lets you convert your downloaded videos to different formats so that you can watch than on your mobile or TV (100+ devices are supported).
First off, let’s take a look at the program’s user interface, whose minimalism is in good taste. Its gray-and-black design is embellished with various tabs letting you easily access your downloaded items. You need to start by clicking the + button in order to initiate a new download task, with the URL being automatically grabbed from your clipboard.
The file name is displayed for further transparency, and selecting a suitable output directory should raise no difficulty whatsoever. In case you don’t want to download your file right away, you can rest assured that an integrated scheduler should offer more flexibility since it allows you to carry out either recurring or unique download tasks.
||Xtreme Download Manager Software For Windows V 2020 7.2.11
||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese
||Subhra Das Gupta
Xtreme Download Manager For Windows Features
- Download any streaming video: It can download FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way of downloading webpage embedded videos from the Internet is here. After installing the XDM app, the “Download This Video” button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere on the Internet. Just click on the button to start downloading clips.
- Download 5 times faster: It can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, XDM segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process and reuse available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best acceleration performance.
- Works with all browsers!: Xtreme Download Manager for PC supports all popular browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, Puffin, Cent, Seamonkey, and many other browsers on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Download Resume: It will resume unfinished downloads from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
- Smart Scheduler, Speed limiter, and queued downloads: The downloader can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done. It also supports speed limiter to allow browsing while downloading. Xtreme Download Manager also supports queued download to perform downloads one by one.
- Support for a proxy server, authentication, and other advanced features: It supports all types of proxy servers including Windows ISA and different types of firewalls. It supports auto proxy configuration, NTLM, Basic, Digest, Kerberos, Negotiate algorithms for authentication, batch download, etc.
Frequently Asked Question of Xtreme Download Manager
How do I download the entire Video playlist?
Simply copy the address of that channel/playlist from the browser’s address bar and paste it into the ‘Download Video’ window. To open the ‘Download Video’ Window, go to XDM Menu->File->Download Video or click on the video icon on the toolbar.
How do I increase the volume of the movie or songs which I downloaded?
Select that download, right-click and select ‘Convert’. The video converter will open. Now click on the boost button to increase volume. Select target format and click convert.
How can I convert the downloaded movie for my mobile phone?
XDM has built in video converter which supports numerous devices and file formats. Right-click on the downloads and select ‘Convert’. Select the target format/device and click convert.
XDM does not capture download, How to fix it?
First check if addon for your browser is installed. If not then install addon from XDM Menu->Tools->Browser Monitoring page. If addon is already installed, then probably the file type is not included in the list of the supported file. You can add it from XDM Menu->Tools->Browser Monitoring and add the file extension under ‘XDM will automatically take over downloads from browser for below file types’ For example if DMG files are not being automatically downloaded by XDM, simply add this extension to supported file list as mentioned above. Please always check you are using the latest version of XDM, from XDM Menu->Help->Check for updates. If XDM still does not download the file, please post the issue in XDM Menu->Help->Support page.
How to increase the download speed or XDM?
You can optimize network settings of XDM, from XDM menu->Tools->Network optimization and select you connection type.
Xtreme Download Manager should meet most of – if not all of – your needs when grabbing content from the Internet. The app’s GUI is designed in such a way that it allows novices to see only the surface and not get intimidated, but the truth is an impressive array of functionality lies beyond that, and the speed, ease of navigation.