Zapya Filehippo is a free peer-to-peer file sharing app specifically intended for use on mobile devices that can help anyone send and receive files quickly between PC and other supported devices, such as macOS PCs, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. It’s an easy way to transfer large files over wireless networks. You can share files using QR codes, watch the hottest short videos, and talk with your friends using the best file-sharing application that is fast and simple to use.
By focusing on simple setup procedures, the easy discovery of shareable devices and streamlined ways of transferring files with unlimited speeds on all currently supported wireless transfer protocols, Zapya for PC has managed to attract a worldwide audience of over 300 million users. And it managed to achieve all this success by promoting a service that many of us want – to share files between devices with no file type restrictions, serious bandwidth limitations, and most importantly, without cables!
Zapya File Sharing App Download Features
- Effortless file sharing – Windows, macOS, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone
- Present in numerous Top50 app listings – Used by more than 300 million users worldwide.
- Self-contained file sharing utility – One app that can serve both novices and enthusiasts.
- Easy to use – Streamlined interface that enables easy lookup, the start of the transfer, and overview of logs.
- Not reliant on internet connectivity or mobile data plans.
- Requires no cables for file sharing – Transfer files via full speed of your local Wi-Fi connection.
- Utilizes the fastest wireless protocols – Zapya transfers files 100x faster than a regular Bluetooth connection.
- Share any file type, regardless of size – Share what you want, when you want.
- Support for “any-to-any” group sharing – Setup sharing to groups of up to 5 devices.
- Supports numerous languages – It can be enjoyed in English(default), Spanish, Persian, Indonesian (Bahasa), Thai, Arabic, Burmese, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional).
Zapya Filehippo Installation and Utility
You can start sharing files with those people you using one of the three simple ways to transfer available on zapya.
- Create a group and invites others to join it
- Generates a personalized QR code for others to scan
- Send files to those nearby
Zapya Desktop on a Windows operating system can be installed in two ways. Via a dedicated setup app that supports all the modern versions of Windows (Windows XP. Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10, both in 32-bit and 64-bit mode) and via Windows Store on Windows 10. No matter which version you pick, when you fire up the app you will be welcomed with the simple and easy to use interface that can help you identify local devices and start transferring files in no time.
Because this app was made by Chinese developers, for some users the app may initially start-up in Chinese-language mode. To switch back to English, all you need is to go to the Settings area and switch the currently active language mode.
The functional user interface promotes easy file sharing on Zapya Filehippo. To start the file transfer, you will not require any authentication, and if your mobile phone does not have the app already installed, the Windows app will provide you with QR codes to simplify the installation procedure.
File sharing is done with simple drag & drop move, and to make your life easier, the app will also keep a log of the previously transferred files so that you can keep track of what was shared with what device. The settings area features only the most basic options, such as default file paths, language options, and startup configuration.