Screenflow is Screen Recording Software exclusively designed for macOS that is used for screen recording with the high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture, exceptionally powerful editing features as well as a new Stock Media Library option. Using this software we can record the entire monitor screen and also edit it as we want. You can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface, and your computer’s audio with Screenflow for Mac.
It is a full-featured and user-friendly macOS application designed to make it as simple and quick as possible to record your Mac’s screen and effortlessly create screen-casts and video podcasts. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music, and transitions for a truly professional-looking video.
I always liked the intensity of recording.
– Chris Bailey
The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. ScreenFlow Screen Recording Software creates high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations, and more.
With this screen recording app, you can record any part of your monitor while also capturing a video camera, iOS device, microphone, multi-channel audio device, and computer audio.
The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music, animations, and transitions for a professional-looking screencast.
Export an MP4, MOV, M4V, or even an animated GIF to the Web or publish directly to your YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Capture high-quality videos of your Mac’s desktop with little to no effort
With the help of a state-of-the-art video recording algorithm, the ScreenFlow application allows you to capture everything that’s happening on your Mac’s screen in the highest possible video quality.
Furthermore, by taking advantage of a 64-bit and multi-threaded video compression system, ScreenFlow enables you to record high-quality videos that need as little storage space as possible, thus enabling you to capture more on less space.
||64-bit Intel processor (Core i3+ recommended)
||Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
||Minimum 2 GB RAM
||20 GB hard drive
||Quartz Extreme compatible graphics card and display required for preview
||ScreenFlow Software For Mac V 9.0.5
Screenflow Screen Recording Software Features
- Partial Screen Capture: Record any part of your screen. Record just a single application window, define a region, or just record the entire desktop.
- Animated GIF Export: Create animated GIFs right from your projects. It’s easy to export great looking short animations for the web, memes, tutorials, or social sharing.
- New Motion Tab & Powerful Animation Effects: We’ve added three, all-new motion-animated effects – Spring, Gravity, Pulse. Simply click to apply them to your clips and create professional-looking animations without the hassle or time-consuming keyframes or writing custom code.
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer: ScreenFlow now sees and records multiple audio channel inputs from USB mixers. Record up to 16 discrete audio channels from a single USB input, and mix and adjust them separately in ScreenFlow’s inspector.
- Redesigned Waveforms: Audio waveforms are now drawn using a new implementation for better performance and more accuracy.
- iOS Audio Monitoring: Now you can listen to your iOS device’s audio WHILE you are capturing and recording it! Great for mobile gamers, app developers, musicians – anyone who needs to demo an app where audio is a crucial part of the operation.
- Extract Audio Channels: Now you can pull out any audio channel into its own track. Great for isolating audio channels or inputs inside multi-channel audio clips.
- Redesigned Countdown Overlay: Now the app will tell you exactly what sources are going to be recorded while it counts down to start the recording. No more last-minute second-guessing!
- New Editing Option, Replace Clip: Swap clips in the timeline without changing the overall duration of the segment, or having to reset your in and out points on the new clip.
- New Motion Curves: We’ve added Exponential curve types, both in and out, for more dynamic effects and animations!
- Updated and Improved User Interface: We’ve added new icons in the timeline and canvas for greater control. Now you can mute your video or audio on a track independently, use a quick-access pop-up to set your project dimensions, and mute your audio monitors with a new headphone button.
- New Video Property, Corner Matte: Now you can easily add an attractive matte to your video clips and images by rounding their corners and hard edges using a slider in the video properties tab.
- Export Progress Over Dock Icon: Quickly determine how much time is left on your exports with a handy progress bar overlaying the Screen Flow icon in the dock.
Pros And Cons of Screenflow Screen Recording Software
|Lots of effects
||No way to subtitle or add text to screencasts
|Powerful but simple editor
|A huge number of improvements in the latest version
Conclusion For Screenflow Screen Recording Software
If you are finding a screen recorder with the audio or cast the mac screen then Screenflow Screen Recording Software is the best solution for you and you can easily use this software and enjoy it.