EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free is one type of all in one Free Data Recovery Software. This software is able to recover any types of files that are deleted, formatted, inaccessible or lost from your hard drive. You can recover documents, photos, music, videos, emails, folders, and archive files etc from Windows laptops and desktop computers. This software is also supports multiple storage devices like external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, digital cameras and MP3/MP4 players, etc. in the FAT (FAT12, FAT 16, FAT 32), NTFS, NTFS5, Ext2, Ext3, exFAT, HFS+, and APFS file systems.
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Wizard file recovery solution is suitable for both beginner and expert users. There are plenty of support and tutorials available in case you run into a problem. Furthermore, DRW can help you recover your files after any event that might happened to you even hard ones (virus attack, hard disk failure, hard disk crash, critical system structure file is damaged or missing). EaseUS company is one of the leading brands for data management software.
I think most organizations have an interest in key recovery, at least with respect to stored data.
– Dorothy Denning
In order to avoid issues that may appear while trying to retrieve lost files, the tool recommends that you install the software on a different drive then the one that contains the deleted information.
Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003
||1 GHz(32bit or 64bit)
||32 MB minimum space for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard installing
||1 GB RAM
||EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Software For Windows V 13.5
||English, German, Japanese, French, Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Swedish, Danish, Korean, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Arabic, Turkish, Indonesian
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Features
- Wizard-driven interface: The program adopts a step-by-step approach and offers you guidance throughout the entire configuration process. Rookies may take advantage of this mode but power users cannot skip the wizard and configure the settings on their own.
- Filters: EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard gives you the possibility to apply filters by graphics (e.g. JPG, PNG, BMP), audio (e.g. MP3, WMA), document (Word, Excel or PDF files), video, email (from Outlook or Outlook Express), or archive files. On the downside, you are not allowed to manually specify the file types that are included/excluded in/from the scanning process, so you are stuck with the aforementioned filter categories.
- Scan the desired hard drive: The tool automatically detects the hard drives found present on your system and lets you choose the one that is included in the scan. Additionally, you may refresh the list with partitions with just one click and pause or stop the scan process.
- Scan results: EaseUS Data Recovery Software Free reveals a list with the recovered files and lets you view details about each one, such as name, date, type and size. Plus, you may filter the results by file path, type or date, preview files in a dedicated panel, select the items that you want to recover, perform search operations, as well as export the scan results to RSF file format.
- Deep Scan mode and performance: The tool offers support for a Deep Scan mode which is built specifically for helping you thoroughly look for files in your system. However, you should take into consideration that this particular scan takes more time than the usual one and eats up CPU and memory.
- Bottom line: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free mixes up a user-friendly approach with a handy suite of features in order to help you recover files that you have accidentally deleted from your computer.
- Advanced scan algorithm: It continuously optimizes its algorithm, with two scanning modes. The Quick Scan takes a shorter time while the Deep Scan needs more time to scour the drive inch by inch for deeply buried files.
- Recovering while scanning: You can recover any data that has been showing up in the result during the process of the scan. You don’t wait until the whole scanning process completes, which saves your time significantly.
- Export/import sessions: Devices with a large size might take a longer time for scanning. This feature allows you to initiate, pause, or resume a data recovery scanning process at any time so you can customize your data recovery schedule.
- Tags accurately locate files: Another fast way to locate wanted files is “Tags.” This stunning feature groups related file types like photos, audios, and documents together for a smooth and quick data recovery experience.
- Preview to check the integrity: To ensure an actual recovery, you can preview files like images, videos, music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Text, to make sure that the data are intact and recoverable.
Other Features of EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software
- Retrieve files deleted by ‘Shift+Del’ or emptying Recycle Bin
- Safe and effective
- Retrieve files from deleted, hidden, lost or raw partition
- Retrieve lost files by scanning storage device in deep level
- Recover lost files even after reinstalling Windows
- Support recovery of all types of lost files
- Easy but powerful recovery wizard
- Effective and intelligent search option
- Resume last recovery report
- No prior experience required
How To Recover Lost Data
Step 1: Select location to start
Find the location where data lost and start searching. Also lost partitions are displayed here.
Step 2: Scan Your Computer or Device
Scan to retrieve your lost data. Pause recovery progress temporarily and resume later. Use the filter to locate the files easily.
Step 3: Preview and Recover Lost Files
Filter to recover from the scanning result. Preview specific recoverable files before recovery. Recover everything you need now.
Pros And Cons of EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software
|The intuitive interface will facilitate the implementation and handling of the software.
||This limited version offers only 2GB of data recovery.
EaseUS Free Data Recovery software is very easy to use and very helpful to recover all deleted data or lost data from your PC.